Desktop notifications for your Dribbble activity.…
Desktop notifications for your Dribbble activity. When you have a new notification (for example, when someone likes your shot or follows you), the extension button will display a badge. Clicking on the button will open a quick drop down menu with your most recent notifications. You can also access to dribble detail page notifications directly from the extension. This way, you can get information of your Dribbble activity from anywhere on the Web. Go to see all incoming activity & clean the NEWs badge.
- (2013-12-31) Liliam Agatha Naranjo Hernandez: I can't log in to it! When I click on the button on my toolbar all that appears is a dribbling ball with text underneath it saying "Log in first!". But there's no link to log in! I thought maybe i had to log in on chrome, but even with Dribbble open in a tab and logged into, this extension is still telling me to log in. I tried going to my extensions in Chrome to see if there was an option to log in that way, but nothing! I really have no idea what to do next... Can someone please tell me how to log in?
- (2013-09-08) Itsra Pumrahong: It kept telling me to log in first how do i use it?
- (2013-03-23) shd4: Oh man, this is super useful! The icon could be little bit crispier, but meh ;) Thanks for this
- (2015-01-09, v:1.0) J.D. Compton: I have the same problem...
It was working prior to november 2014. Now the ball just bounces, and doesn't connect.
- (2014-05-20, v:1.0) Miguel Pires: Not working
when i click the extension icon a panel opens and the ball starts to dribble up and down ... left the pc running for a while and the ball was still there.. not working at al for me. I'm on mac osx, using the latest version of chrome