One click is enough!
🚀 How to use ⭐️ Click on the camera icon ⭐️ That's it, done! 🚀 Security and privacy ⭐️ No data are transmitted to anywhere. 🚀 Permissions explained ⭐️ "Manage your downloads": to be able to initiate the download of the screenshot immediately Completely free and with no ads Made with ♥ by Peta Sittek
- (2022-05-30) Tommy Harimanana: cool and fast
- (2021-12-16) Yang Yang: This is really useful because I keep forgetting what the Windows command for screenshotting is. Love it!
- (2021-07-13) Nicole (Nikki): Super Arbeit. Funktioniert gut und Schnell. Danke
- (2021-05-12) anthony madison: BRO ITS TOO GOOD 5678765567767 STARS FOR YOU
- (2021-03-04) Davi Costa: This is awesome! Can you add support to a default directory, so I don't need to deal with the system dialog?
- (2021-02-13) Iain Mann: Makes taking a screenshot sooooo much easier. Thank you, developer. Would be good to be able to crop the pic before saving it....or be able to select an area of the screen for the shot....but I'm not complaining. It's a really useful extension.
- (2020-10-17) Exploding_Muffins: Love it
- (2020-10-10) Apple256: TOO GOOD BEFORE I USED TO STRUGGLE TO TAKE SCREENSHOT BUT THIS DOES IT SOO FAST! doesn't deserve to be five stars; deserves to be a million stars
- (2020-03-02) Seif Sameh: Love it!
- (2020-06-26, v:1.1.2) Ernie Kreutinger: Icon
Hello, The icon is not appearing at the top of the page....