Download the page screen with just one click
Easily take a screenshot of the screen. By default, the extension creates a new folder for the website and saves the screenshot in there, timestamped (example: C:\Users\User\Downloads\google.com\Screenshot 2016-03-10 at 21.50.15.jpg)
- (2021-10-29) Daniel Thompson: Doesn't seem to work anymore! Doesn't make new folders or anything anymore with the 'screenshot' name, simple just adds a download.jpg to the downloads folder
- (2021-10-21) Aqeel Sahil: Its was easy and very helpfull.
- (2019-03-25) Nil: Exactly what I was looking for: 1 click only and you get a folder with jpg images. BIG THANKS!! Request: working a shortcut, like Alt+S
- (2018-06-08) JON Cunningham: Yes this is simple but it just works!
- (2018-05-08) Mo Cloun: It saves not the whole page, but only what is visible at the currect scrolled position.