This non-official extension installs the Paprika bookmarklet on your browser.
Because a shiny button is always better than a tasteless shortcut, this extension will integrate Paprika bookmarklet nicely within Chrome. You must purchase the Paprika application and have a Paprika Cloud Sync account to use this extension. For support requests, please provide the recipe(s) URL(s) so I can check by myself.
- (2021-02-20) Audrey V: when i first got it, i was confused because hitting the icon did absolutely nothing. i figured out that you have to go to the paprika website and log into your cloud save account before it can work! i'm on a mac as well. it does work, however it could benefit from better instructions :)
- (2020-07-06) Fran W: One click and the recipe appears in Paprika recipe list! Love it!!
- (2020-01-19) Jonathan Wing: So when I click it a first time, nothing appears to happen. Then I click it a second time, it says "Recipe is already saved! ;-)" every single time. It would be great if I got a confirmation after the first click, a simple "recipe saved" to let me know it worked. Passive aggressively telling me after I click a second time is silly.
- (2019-07-01) Josh E: Works for me, just installed, closed and re-opened browser and worked right away. Not sure why anyone is having problems.
- (2019-04-12) Patti Bert: It works great and makes adding recipes to Paprika so much easier. I don't understand why so many people are having problems.
- (2019-03-03) Nancy S: Mine works great on my Macbook Pro. Initially it asked me to log on which I did and it downloaded the recipe. Now it downloads automatically. Thanks. This is just what I needed!!!
- (2019-01-08) Holly Nadin: It said it saved the bookmark but where? Never found them and now it doesn't do anything
- (2019-01-01) Bernt Månsson: My game changer, none of Paprika and Yummly has working extensions for their software. Thank you Vincent for helping us out.
- (2018-07-12) Lisa Durff: IF it worked it would be awesome
- (2018-02-13) Kody Bailey: Still cant find recipes. I have been trying since December when I purchased it.
- (2017-12-15) Jocelyn Srigley: Thank you for this! It works perfectly and makes my life so much easier by putting recipes automatically into Paprika.
- (2017-10-22) Snow Angel: Worked the first time! Thanks Love it and so easy
- (2017-05-15) Caleb Vatral: Worked perfectly and looks much nicer than just the bookmark!
- (2017-05-02) Works great for me and makes saving recipes while surfing the web super easy.
- (2017-03-10) Worked perfectly on first try, just like the official button I used in Safari.
- (2017-01-19) Rebecca Coats: It doesn't even work. It just acts like it wants me to log in, but the login screen is not functional.
- (2016-09-11) Marshall Sontag: Doesn't work on Mac.
- (2016-04-15) Pearlly Chang: Just installed it and tested it. It works! Just need to sign in to Paprika Cloud Sync at the first use. It's cleaner and prettier than the Save Recipe bookmark.
- (2016-01-25) M Payne: This is just a better looking way to get the Paprika App bookmarklet into Chrome. It does the same thing, so if the bookmarklet doesn't work, this won't either. That said, I like it better than the boring Save Recipe bookmark, and it saves precious Favorites real estate.
- (2016-01-21) Wendy Wilson: Doesn't work. Uninstalled.
- (2018-02-12, v:0.1.1) Kody Bailey: Cant find save recipes
Have app on chrome book and android phone but am not able to see where the recipes are saved.
- (2017-07-02, v:0.1.1) Sean Stols: Doesn't work on my new MB pro touchbar 2017
Please update, I love this extention
- (2017-04-09, v:0.1.1) tweety4653: paprika
cant get the app to open
- (2017-02-03, v:0.1.1) Catherine White: Doesn't work on secure pages
i.e., https:// For example https://www.tastingtable.com and https://www.cooksillustrated.com