Moves created bookmarks to the top of their folder.
This extension moves newly created bookmarks to the top of their folder. There is also an option to move bookmarks to the top after they are moved to a different folder.
- (2019-10-23) Shiraz R: Great small app. It's 2019 and this app is still working. Great Job. I would suggest the dev to ask google to merge his code into Chrome browser development code itself. This is a must have not only in Chrome but in any browser.
- (2017-11-13) L F: THANK.YOU. I needed this so much especially with long bookmark folders! It works perfectly and you can choose it for individual bookmarks or always have new bookmarks moved to the top of folders. Also thank you SO MUCH for not including any invasive and unnecessary permissions like "read and change all data".
- (2017-06-01) Alexander Vineyard: So glad you've made this, and it is simple, does exactly what you want, no added BS. As a bookmarks super-user for extreme organization I thank you sir!!!
- (2017-02-23) Jon Margolis: just got it and does what it sez and what I needed. Great.
- (2016-12-06) Jasmine Daniel: OMG! Thankyou! Something that actually works, and It mirrors over to my mobile devices too which was the main problem since chrome removed All Items (Which orders them from most to least recent) on both mobile platforms and scrolling all the way down when I added a new bookark was frustrating.
- (2016-10-24) Serge M: Отлично!
- (2015-03-31) Works exactly as I needed / wanted it to. Puts the NEW Bookmarks at the TOP of the list in the folder just as I think it should be.
- (2015-02-15) Jack Borchelt: I've been looking for this for months. Works perfectly. Posts your most recent bookmarks at the top of the list in the folder on the Bookmarks Toolbar instead of at the bottom.
- (2018-02-27, v:2.0.1) Jack Borchelt: Please add this!
Could you add the prompt of asking the user "Are you sure you want to delete this folder?" when they try to delete the top bookmark in the folder but accidentally two finger click on the folder and then hit delete. It appens when I try to delete the top bookmark on the toolbar but move too quickly with my fingers.
- (2017-07-23, v:2.0.1) Jack Borchelt: Bookmarks .bak file?
Could you write an extension that creates a real-time .bak file for bookmarks and their folders? I keep accidentally, or maybe there is a bug in the bookmark manager, deleting the folder instead of an individual bookmark contained in that folder.
- (2017-02-06, v:2.0.1) A u r i r i: 404 Error
Extension won't work , error message : The requested URL /host/0B9_ds1FPyRuZYTFDeE1SNHdPc0E/ was not found on this server.