Add CUFCQ statistics and links to UCB class registration pages.
RateMyBuffs was created by Justin Olson, Conner Simmering, Samuel Volin This extension is an open source project: https://github.com/JustinWayneOlson/RateMyBuffs RateMyBuffs is a chrome extension that displays UCB professor and class ratings inside MyCU's course registration pages. This allows students to quickly compare professors and classes and optimize their class schedules. RateMyBuffs links directly to professor and class cufcq.com pages, providing detailed and accurate data regarding individual professors and classes. Cufcq.com collects its data from the office of planning and budget's publicly available fcq files on http://www.colorado.edu/fcq/. The university collects its data each semester from students who fill out fcq forms in class. To use RateMyBuffs, add the extension to your chrome browser, and search for a class! Just one click and forget. The extension will automatically update itself as more features become available. Update 1.0.1 - "Added the ability to run without a local web host so all users can properly run the extension. It also correctly runs on only the target page." Update 1.0.2 - "Removed unnecessary files. Added working links to cufcq.com directly to the correct instructor or course." Update 1.0.3 - "Bug fix"
- (2015-09-10) Denis Kazakov: A perfect addition to course registration process!
- (2015-04-23) Jesus Ortiz: Simple to use, works great.
- (2015-04-21) Dawson Botsford: Beautiful. Keep it functioning perfectly and you've got something here.
- (2015-04-15) Jacob Brauchler: Its nice to see how your professors are rated...... You know why.
- (2015-04-13) Michael Muehlbradt: Epic! Makes class registration much easier.
- (2015-04-13, v:1.0.1) Dawson Botsford: Download Issue
Check the Github repo. In addition, provide a screenshot and description ASAP, the HackCU announcements are about to come out, and you need to capture that press!