Download PDF CV from Linkedin
This Chrome extension helps you to receive CV in PDF from Linkedin any Linkedin profile. Just one click allow you to get CV at PDF. At this moment, there are some problems with the display of contacts. Be sure I'm keep working on it. Version 2.2 fresh update 06/10/2018 work all features
- (2020-03-30) Dewal FC Murree: Nice and clean one
- (2020-03-26) Ivan Žanetić: Doesn't work.
- (2018-07-03) Danilo Mesquita Lima: Não trouxe todas as informações.
- (2018-04-24) Greg A. Woods: Nice clean and compact look!
- (2020-05-01, v:2.2) N Steenbakkers: No download so far
The extension will not proceed or download. I thought it was a problem with add block, so i stopped the adblock on LinkedIn. So far no result.
- (2020-02-07, v:2.2) Holli Railey: holli j railey
creating my new books name
- (2018-05-28, v:1.1.0) Vivien Gaulois: New Linkedin profiles
Hello ! After the last Linkedin update (new profile pages), your plugin doesn't download the mail adress off the page. Thank you.
- (2018-04-19, v:1.1.0) email id missing
downloaded cvs cannot copy email id
- (2018-04-18, v:1.1.0) razal muhammed: phone number missing
sometimes downloaded cvs doesnt contain number even though the connection is having phone number in their profile
- (2018-03-15, v:1.0.51) Blank CVs of 1st circle connections
Hello. I have a recurring error with CVs of 1st level connections of mine. CV contains only Names/Surnames and contacts with no information about the experience/education. Can you help??
- (2017-10-19, v:1.0.3) Ed Han: Save As gone amok
The issue I'm reporting happens so infrequently that I haven't witnessed a pattern. It happens whether I'm using my home or office wi-fi, or even via Ethernet cable. Chrome is fully up to date on a Win10 Pro box. I am typically not a heavy user--if I save a dozen profiles in a day, that's surprising. But it's always a few profiles in a flurry of activity. Periodically when using the app, it spawns an endless series of Save As windows. It forces me to close Chrome via the Task Manager, while of course littering my desktop with tons of provisional files. I'm happy to provide whatever other technical information I can in order to help troubleshoot.