Allows one to control a netflix watch page with an xbox (only tested) controller.
This extension is intended to be used with NetfliXBMC - An XBMC plugin that opens chrome in kiosk mode on netflix watch pages as a method of playing netflix via XBMC. This extension allows you to use an xbox 360 controller with that page, including support for seeking, volume up/down, and closing chrome. Please report any bugs to https://github.com/Aubron/Netflix-Controller
- (2017-07-02) Martin Goth: Does not work
- (2015-11-11) Pedro Daniel: Does not work
- (2015-04-09) Thatlogibear: the concept is awsome and something id really like to see working. Few things though: 1. Netflixbmc is no longer, its now Chrome Launcher. In Kodi. 2. The only button that worked was exit. Some suggestions: To stay inline with the buttons with Kodi, can you keep FFW & RWD the same, along with the other buttons? This idea is great, the app just needs some TLC :P
- (2015-04-02) Aiden Clark: Well, on the user selection screen doesn't work, on the recommended screen it doesn't work and when playing, the only function i managed to make happen after nothing obvious, was closing the tab with the controller. Title is what i'm looking for but the plugin might be outdated or broken.
- (2015-03-07) Kyle Schmidt: Works great. Exactly what I was looking for. Now I don't have to create this myself.
- (2017-01-08, v:0.1) doesn't work