Prevent your tab to be closed or reloaded
- (2020-01-06) Gilu F.: doesn't work.
- (2019-04-02) Okay - will lock a tab, but why not 'unlock' - then you'd have a tab lock extension that actually works.
- (2018-09-09) Works fine in Chrome but works only partially in Vivaldi (based on Chromium).
- (2017-03-25) Gary Housknecht: Simply does not work. And if it does, the icon should change when on a locked tab OR put a small icon of some sort on any locked tabs. Sure would be nice to find a 'lock tab' for Chrome that actually works.
- (2015-10-27) Frankie Jhou: >right click anywhere on the page >select "Lock tab" >seems no different >still auto refresh page
- (2015-08-10) arianwen27: DO NOT GET!!! it does not work!!!
- (2015-04-25) Josh 'Stormin' Norman: Doesn't work, sorry!
- (2015-04-15) Steve Adeff: doesn't work. no way to lock tabs.
- (2015-02-27) Christopher Lupo: Works fine with me. Don't understand the low starts
- (2014-12-25) Антон Переверзев: не работает / doesn't work
- (2014-11-19) Aleksandar Jerković: Doesn't work :(