Enhance the standard CambiumNetworks Canopy Web GUI
This extension enhance the standard CambiumNetworks Canopy Web GUI. It has been tested on PMP100, PMP430 and PMP450. Sources: https://github.com/mattiabasone/CanopyGUIEnhancer Donate to support this project https://goo.gl/5FBkVh --------------------------------------------------------- --------------------------------------------------------- The extension has been tested on the following software versions, with old versions not all features may work. - PMP100: 13.4.1 - PMP430: 13.4.1 - PMP450: 14.1*/15* - PMP450i: 14*/15* - PMP450m 15* FEATURES: - Real time throughput on Statistics -> Ethernet and Statistics -> Radio - MAC Address LookUp on ARP page - IP Address LookUp on NAT Table page - Improved AP Evaluation page - Improved AP Throughput page - Improved AP Data VC page - New styles for table, buttons, wrappers, menu
- (2016-09-16) elenieN Twitch: Works great!
- (2019-12-11, v:1.8.17) Guido Degli Angeli: Data Channels and Statistics - Firmware 16.1 PMP 450
Ciao, credi che possa essere risolto questo problema col nuovo firmware? http://community.cambiumnetworks.com/t5/PMP-450/Canopy-GUI-Enhancer-Browser-Extension/m-p/112156/highlight/true#M8747 Saluti, Guido Degli Angeli
- (2018-08-29, v:1.8.15) Chris C.: Session status 15.2
it seems on 15.2 the session status page looses the color coding etc for the mimo values
- (2018-08-20, v:1.8.15) Mike Sims: 430 AP eval missing power
AP eval on 430 series radios appears to be missing the "Beacon Receive Power" Works fine on 450 series, just not 430's Thanks for all your work on this add-on. It is awesome
- (2018-04-05, v:1.8.13) Julia Larson: Mouseover stats for MACs in NAT table
There are currently mouseover stats for manufacturer/etc for MACs in the bridge table, but not the NAT table. Would be great to have them for the NAT table as well.
- (2018-04-05, v:1.8.13) Julia Larson: Today's update has broken ethernet stats for 450s
Ethernet stats page shows no throughput or sometimes very low/incorrect throughput on 450 products.
- (2018-04-05, v:1.8.13) Robert Edlebeck: Latest update
Latest updates seems to be causing issues in 450 products under statistics pages
- (2018-03-06, v:1.8.12) VLAN
Could you add VLAN to the session table on the AP?
- (2017-01-12, v:1.8.4) Luis Fernando Molina Gaviria: Clear Bridging Table
Can you add a button to clear the bridging table?
- (2016-05-10, v:1.7) plugin for firefox
Hi is there a prevision to develope this plugin also for firefox? Thanks
- (2016-04-27, v:1.6.1) Nick R: PMP100 AP Issue
Hi there I've found an odd issue with the extension not working on a PMP100 AP - all on 13.4.1. Not working on: 5.7GHz Adjustable Power - Access Point 13.4.1 P9 Board Advantage Working on: 5.7GHz - Access Point 13.4.1 P10 Board Non Advantage 5.7GHz - Access Point 13.4.1 P9 Board Advantage The only difference between the APS being one showing as "Adjustable Power" and the other not. It would be great if you could find this issue, I am happy to assist with any information required. This is a great and very useful extension!
- (2016-04-16, v:1.6.1) Ted Stewart: Limited by firmware - wildcard for beta versions?
I'm noticing that the extension isn't doing anything on the APs or SMs that I have on 13.4.1B14. Are you checking for specific firmware versions? Could you append a wildcard so that beta versions aren't excluded? Beta versions are expressed as follows: "CANOPY 13.4.1 (Build 14) AP-DES" I don't mean to be a pest, I'm just really excited about this extension, which leads to a lot of questions. Thanks again!