Enhances the standard Cambium ePMP Web GUI
This extension is designed to display additional information to enhance the GUI of the Cambium ePMP radios. The ePMP GUI display already shows a wide range of statistics and information, however the ePMP GUI+ adds the following info the Access Point -> Monitor -> Performance for all registered SM's: 1) Real-time Uplink throughput (kbps) 2) Uplink Packets per second (pps) 3) Uplink Packet Drops (% of Total Uplink Packets) 4) Real-time Downlink throughput (kbps) 5) Downlink Packets per second (pps) 6) Downlink Packet Drops (% of Total Downlink Packets) 7) Downlink Capacity Drops (% of Total Downlink Packets) 8) Downlink Retransmitted Packets (% of Total Downlink Packets)
- (2018-07-26) Blue Zoom: Didn't work
- (2018-05-23) Soporte Técnico RF Comunicaciones: Muy bueno en vercion fw 3.5.1 no funciona, en fw 3.4.1 anda perfecto
- (2017-04-26) Rýc Lukáš: Very useful
- (2016-06-09) Guilherme Poletto: Thanks!
- (2016-04-16) Valentin Lukiyanov: Good job. Thx
- (2016-04-15) chris: Great extension! adds everything cambium didn't include in the performance page!
- (2016-04-13) Todd Chamberlain: Adds good info about speed and packet loss percentages
- (2018-01-30, v:1.4.2) Rodrigo Morales: 3.xx
This is a great extension, but it doesn't work any more sice 3.1... Do you have plans to keep maintening this? Thanks!
- (2016-11-10, v:1.4.1) Sergey Polubkov: 3.1 Firmware
Extention not working with firmware 3.1 Can you update it. It's very helpful tool.
- (2016-09-13, v:1.3.1) Max Iavy: 3.0 Firmware
not more working with new firmware
- (2016-08-18, v:1.3.1) Plains Computing: Not Compatible With 3.0 Firmware
Please update to work with new firmware.
- (2016-08-14, v:1.3.1) epmp
Do you have plans to allow this to work on v3.0? if so any eta?
- (2016-08-06, v:1.3.1) Darin Steffl: 3.0 not working
Hello. With 3.0 firmware, the performance statistics with this add-on aren't working anymore. We really appreciate the added info and wondering if you plan on updating the extension? Thank you
- (2016-08-03, v:1.3.1) Alex Trevisol: Firmware 3.0
With Cambium Firmware 3.0 not working.