Downloads images from all Deviant Art pages opened in Chrome. How to use: all Deviant Art tabs will feature the extension's icon…
Downloads images from all Deviant Art pages opened in Chrome. How to use: all Deviant Art tabs will feature the extension's icon at the right end of the address bar. When you press it, ALL open Deviant Art tabs with artworks will be downloaded, *closing* them in the process. The download directory can be configured in the Options (right click menu on the extensions said icon). This is an automation tool above all things. Thus, overwrite is on by default. Provided with no warranties. Use at your own risk.
- (2019-12-03) Noel Curray: this is not working.
- (2019-10-26) Preston Martin: Are you not working on this anymore?
- (2019-08-26) Nathan Redd: Worked great until the most recent change to DeviantArt, now it seems broken.
- (2019-08-19) Ethan Chong: Doesn't work with the new interface (Eclipse) rip
- (2019-08-10) 田中太郎: If you don't remove this add-on from this site, you should update it.
- (2019-07-31) Demetrick Norris: It gives you jpg files with no extension. Have to add .jpg to the end of each file. This only makes it slightly more convenient than downloading them individually.
- (2019-05-10) John: Don't waste your time with this extension as IT DOES NOT WORK AT ALL ! ! ! !
- (2019-02-03) Alex B: Ne marche plus depuis plusieurs mois :(
- (2019-01-21) Quentin Francois: Mouais, on doit quand même cliquer droit sur CHAQUE images ET l'ouvrir en onglet pour les télécharger.. Moi je cherchais une extension pour tout prendre une galerie d'un coup... Une étoile en plus car, effectivement, les images sont en full résolution.
- (2018-12-09) Matt Sides: Was a 5-star app, stopped working two months ago and would only download dummy files with gibberish extensions. Since there has been no fix in 2 months, I'm going to guess it is abandoned.
- (2018-12-05) Isaac Readman: Stopped working somewhere around november. Now it download strange file types(no longer in image form). Needs update
- (2018-11-21) RZN ijK: It used to work, but recently downloads unknown files (extension as random characters, changing to jpg does nothing).
- (2018-11-11) Big Smoke: Stopped working recently. It downloads most files with some weird extension.
- (2018-11-08) Nathan Poirier: Started out with a 5 start review but all of the sudden it stopped downloading files as .jpg and they are now some unopenable code. Not sure when or why this started happening. Reinstalling does not fix
- (2018-11-05) JamesP: The extension worked for the first few weeks I used it, but as of yesterday some images are downloading with the incorrect file extension which seems to be a random string of letters and numbers (.dajysc3-388da0bc-ed29-4dfc-b3b9-02d91ce7010f or d922m64-db50851c-60a6-4c63-b3b8-01e65c212282). I've reinstalled the extension and chrome and the problem persists.
- (2018-11-02) Matt Fisher: This one just stopped working on about half of the images on dA. Any image that has a "download" option it will no longer grab. Instead it grabs a file called "outgoing.htm"
- (2018-11-02) Bruh That’s hot: Love the extension by the way, it is very useful but right now i have run into a problem and that is when i use the extension it doesnt download the images properly. It doesnt download it as an image file but as random letters and numbers, and even if i change the file type it doesnt fix it. I have tried reinstalling and using it when all extensions are off but nothing if working hence i am here asking for help
- (2018-10-30) sachiko18: It is really very useful, at least until now, because lately, from today to be more exact, when I download some images, these images do not have a known extension, in plan: name-of-the-image-by-deviantar-user.dcq00mf .... and many more letters.
- (2018-10-03) Steve Private: Works super fast; tested with about 30 tabs open. But to echo other users, the options area does not work, particularly selecting a custom download path . It will instead always download into the default Downloads. Fix that and you get a 5 star rating. Other than that, great job!
- (2018-06-29) Random Forest: Took a minute to figure out, but once I did it worked great.
- (2018-06-13) Lyokoheros: Jaki sens ma dodatek pozwalający zrobić coś co można z łatwością zrobić prawym przyciskiem myszy? Gdyby potrafił wyciągać grafikę w oryginalnej rozdzielczości nawet gdy nie jest włączona opcja jej pobierania, to byłby przydatny, ale tak? Kompletnie bezużyteczny.
- (2018-06-05) Private Private: Why have an options menu if it's completely pointless? It doesn't matter what directory I configure the extension to save to; the extension will ignore it and save to its own directory. I had to create a file in my download directory called DeviantartDownloader and make it read-only before it would save to any other location - which didn't help since it just saved it to My Documents instead and prevent automatic downloads working. Similarly, changing the value of the "One folder per artist?" setting is entirely useless as the extension will save files to the same directory all the time. Finally; I want to save the files with the ID number at the front, ensuring the files are listed in chronological order. But this extension has absolutely no nuance regarding the filename of the saved file, so in order to do that I still have to download every image one-by-one, copying the ID number for each file and adding it to the filename, meaning this extension makes saving files just as slow, if not slower, than just manually clicking the "Download" link in each page. tl:dr; what is the point of including configuration options that are completely ignored?
- (2018-04-22) PH Acab: not working
- (2018-03-12) Wickus Dickus: To use it, open a bunch of art pages and then click download. It saves the hassle of right clicking and saving to a folder each time you want to save multiple art. Worked nice and fast for me.
- (2018-02-13) Adan Anchondo: Doesn't work on images marked as Mature Content.