A Download Manager for the Echo360 Lecture System
Version 0.3.14 Update Notes: * fix downloads for updated echo360 change * improve download strategies The GeckoDM Project looks at making a Chrome Extension that allows students to download all their lectures through Echo360 with the click of a single button. To report issues visit: https://github.com/GeckoDM/GeckoDownloadManager/issues As video files as hosted on Amazon S3, we recommend you to download a maximum of 3-4 videos to prevent time out issues
- (2021-04-21) John: It doesn't work.
- (2021-03-16) AC: this is totally a life saver, brilliant! it have saved me tons of time, i'm so glad i found this, thank you for writing this extension!!!!!!
- (2021-02-03) Parin Sucharitkul: found this gem while googling for echo 360 download workaround. works like a charm! Thank you!
- (2020-08-21) Kate Drysdale: Does the job well. Thanks so much guys, great work!
- (2020-03-17) Xiapeng Song: wonderful!!!!! Thank you so much!!!
- (2019-12-29) Zheng Li: Lifesave for college students suffering fromg using echo360
- (2019-10-17) dimsuen: Excellent job from the developers!!
- (2019-09-19) Darren Wong: Really made a huge convenience to download the lectures for offline viewing at our personal time :) Thank you so much!!
- (2019-08-08) Shanshan Li: soooooooo good!!!
- (2019-08-05) Alfred Kouris: THANK. YOU. SO. MUCH.
- (2019-06-06) Jack Webster: Does exactly what I need it to do. Thankyou.
- (2019-06-05) Daniel Masters: Amazing extension -- has saved me hours in total of fiddling around with download managers. I wish I had it earlier in my degree!
- (2019-03-23) John Ha: 100% does the job
- (2019-03-13) works well
- (2018-10-29) Saravanabalagi Ramachandran: Awesome, works perfectly :) Well done guys....! It was so very helpful
- (2020-07-01, v:0.3.13) Dhafer Al Dossary: Stopped working
It stopped working. Please help. I click load lectures on page but nothing shows up. It used to work perfectly.
- (2020-02-13, v:0.3.13) Avery Golombek: Videos appear in list but do not download
Hi - I see the videos available for download on echo360 when I click "LOAD LECTURES ON PAGE" but highlighting 1 or many and then clicking "DOWNLOAD" does nothing. I can submit a video if you would like.
- (2020-01-08, v:0.3.13) B P1: Downloading two video feeds
Hello i currently have a lecture series where there are two video feeds one of the powerpoint and one of the lecture hall is it possible to download from both feeds. i.e. get two videos
- (2019-07-07, v:0.3.12) Baron Von Scrub: Extension can't find lectures for a given topic
Hi, I'm with the University of New England. It uses the Echo360 system, and I *have* had luck downloading on a previous topic, however with this new topic the lectures simply won't load into the extension. They are watchable in-browser, and listed right in front of me, GeckoDM has all the right permissions, but simply won't find them. I wondered if the videos were maybe uploaded in a different format, but the topic is taught by the same teacher, so I suspect the format is going to be identical. Thanks.
- (2019-02-04, v:0.3.11) Oscar Rovick: Downloading not working
Hello, just trying out the geckoDM extension and it turns out it won't download at all. I go to the echo360 library and open a lecture series. I then select the geckoDM extension and click on 'LOAD LECTURES ON PAGE', which refreshes the page. I then select a lecture or a number, and finally press download. Whether 'Download in HD' is checked or not, the extension refreshes and all the lectures disappear. Nothing is downloaded. This would be a helpful extension, so I would be grateful if you could resolve the issue.
- (2018-10-26, v:0.3.11) Fariha Khan: Wont download
The screen flashes but lectures dont show up in the window to download
- (2018-09-05, v:0.3.11) Dara Ó hEidhin: Add time to lecture date
Hi guys, Cheers for the handy app. Is it possible to add time as some subjects have multiple lectures per day on the same subject. Cheers!! see screenshot below https://goo.gl/KLauyv
- (2018-05-22, v:0.2.10) Daniel Masters: Doesn't work with the new Echo360
When I try to download my UniMelb lectures from the new Echo360.org.au site, it fails with "Failed - Forbidden". Here's more info about the new Echo360 interface: https://le.unimelb.edu.au/lecture-capture/new-experience-2018/
- (2018-03-19, v:0.2.10) Bonjarva: Wont download
will load the lectures but wont download then to my device. nothing happens when i click download. Please help
- (2018-01-16, v:0.2.10) Amir A: UK SUPPORT PLEASE
- (2017-12-22, v:0.2.10) UK Support
A second vote for UK support please!
- (2017-12-04, v:0.2.10) calum511: UK support
Hi, can you add support for the UK site (echo360.org.uk)
- (2017-05-29, v:0.1.17) Won't load lectures
Hi, The extension box won't load the lectures after clicking 'load lectures on page'. Please help, I was relying on this to help me revise for exams coming up! -Oliver