Quickest way to watch videos on Youtube!
Quickest way to watch a bunch of videos on Youtube! - Add, re-order, remove videos quickly using drag-n-drop! - No management necessary. Close the tab and you're done - Automatically plays the list for you, playing videos one after another. - Don't want to lose the list? Export the list you just created to an actual Youtube playlist. Easy. Simple. Efficient.
- (2019-05-02) Chaitra C: Of all the extension why this stopped working.. :'(
- (2018-03-05) Music z: Thanks a lot for creating this.. Most useful part is different playlist for each tab.. Edit: Is it possible to update it
- (2018-01-21) Ioan Katalin: Doesn't work in Linux Lubuntu - drag and drop is bugged.
- (2017-03-02) Gersivan Oliveira: Muito boa. Faltou só a opção para escolher o nome da playlist ao salvar.
- (2017-01-29) ////: That was what i was searching for but its a little bit too slow . Could you remove some visuals or add a setting to disable the animations that the addon gets snappier and faster , still nice addon
- (2016-11-28) Charles: cance
- (2016-10-05) Simone Olivieri: Nice idea, but Autoplay is NOT working for me
- (2016-06-23) colin8696908: Extension Broken, Autoplay Does not work. Will try YouTube Real Time Player next.
- (2016-05-30) Marcos Abreu: Eu queria ver uma solução como essa em forma de aplicativo para Android.
- (2015-12-03) Jordan Epstein: Its a great app but autoplay doesnt work. I want an queue extension that automatically plays the videos in order but it doesnt work. Plz fix!!!
- (2015-11-07) dietheguy: SUPER!
- (2015-10-10) Adam Bute: Lack of autoplay kills this extension.
- (2015-09-20) J.R. Smith: It used to work perfectly, then one day it just decided to not play next video automatically for some reason :/ can't find a way to fix it
- (2015-03-29) Would be much better if the playlist was the same on every tab, instead of being 'per tab'. This means you can't search for and add videos to the playlist while it's playing!
- (2014-12-17) Bazyli Brzóska: Great! Very useful.
- (2014-12-14) まさしん: I would love the ability to see the length of videos. Otherwise, it is awesome.