Create your own Roblox Forum signature with Riggy!
Looking for a Roblox Forum extension signature extension? Look no further! Riggy is guaranteed the best one you'll find. It has a sharp, clean interface, and it utilizes sync storage of Google Chrome so no matter where you're at, your signature is saved!
- (2017-08-11) Tabbypears: Better than Roblox+.
- (2015-08-01) Luō ēn dasnewtron: moves cursor right next to the signature
- (2015-08-01) Penguino: Moves cursor right next to it.
- (2015-06-28) Something NotRight: Nice! it work properly whenever you wrote something it will automatically appear
- (2015-02-18) gr8
- (2014-12-31) hackerman: Awesome! The siggy will be there automatic! The 2nd best extension I ever used! (1ST IS ROBLOX+)
- (2014-10-27) Dumb Older Account: love it
- (2014-09-09) idlehead: Nice job! I can finally post my memes in a quick easy fashion! 8/8 m8 -pikabonez
- (2014-08-25) Conman ROBLOX: Extremely well made, great for an automated siggy. Never fails.
- (2014-07-01) Tyler Walston: I have the same problem as Red FlyNinja has. This is a great signature extension though, thank you so much.
- (2014-06-27) Nitrous Media: The 2nd plugin I ever install. Great!
- (2014-06-26) Ahmed M: Awesome, only moves my cursor down to the end of the Siggy. But other than that, AWESOME EXTENSION!
- (2014-06-06) alden: Great! Now I don't need to copy and past all the time.
- (2014-05-10) Bee Swarm Tips: This is actually really easy to use and very helpful! Love it!
- (2014-04-14) Anime Koradei: EPIC! ;D
- (2014-04-04) Frogger: I like it, But a problem is that i keep accidentally selecting the wrong line and i am typing next to my siggy, There should be a button to add the siggy so it isn't randomly popping up.
- (2014-03-16) Michael Rooplall: When I create a post, and accidentally hit the "Back" button on my browser, and I go forward, Roblox saves the forum post, but then Riggy deletes the post and replaces it with my siggy. Other than that, 4/5, very smooth.
- (2014-02-19) Mason Xavier: can't get it to work
- (2014-01-18) Fender Man: I entered my siggy, made a forum for it, and it didn't work in any way
- (2014-01-13) Works good, but seems shady
- (2014-01-03) Rachel Orf: NO. it didn't work.
- (2013-12-02) Michael Mifflin: It actually works! Setting up the siggy was so easy. The siggy also appears in the forums without problem. Great job.
- (2018-01-24, v:2.0.0) Copyrighted Roses: Forums
The forums are no longer active. - Nay Nay
- (2017-08-07, v:2.0.0) swatty: Lol, works.
xD It works, thanks.
- (2016-01-14, v:2.0.0) I only use this account to watch vids: i can't get riggy on my chromebook even tho it says its compatible
- (2015-04-27, v:2.0.0) John Kingston: Won't download
Whenever I click "Add to Chrome" it say this, in an icon up at the top of the page: "Package is invalid. Details: 'Could not load icon 'icon48.png' for browser action". What does this mean? Does it mean I can never use it?
- (2015-03-31, v:2.0.0) steal: HELP
how do i save a siggy os riggy uses it
- (2015-02-18, v:2.0.0) Generically Named: Doesn't save my siggys?
When I write a siggy and click update, it does't save. In fact, I click update, click out of the box, then click the riggy icon to see if it saved, the siggy I wrote isn't there anymore. Help??
- (2014-10-30, v:2.0.0) *Serious Question* *PLEASE ANSWER ASAP*
Hi, I was curious to know the list of developers/updaters, anyone who has worked on this project at any point of time. I would like to give credit on my reviewing website. Again list EVERYONE as I need to get the full insight on who has worked/created this project. Thanks for your time and hope to see greater projects from you in the future! Regrads -Ethan P.S "If you know anyone by the name of Josh, BangBangItsMe that help created this please also notify me of that. Thanks again!
- (2014-05-22, v:2.0.0) Robert Tyler Brown: Love it, but flawed
- (2014-05-16, v:2.0.0) Jaden Leonard: Issue
Siggy did not load
- (2014-03-07, v:1.0.0) choco: help
how do you show it your siggy