Right click to quickly insert text snippets and save time with things like customer service and support through email or any website
Save and quickly insert commonly used text snippets and templates by right clicking on text fields on any website. Useful for customer service, support, sales, or any communication online. Based on the Inserttext extension which stopped working and was never fixed.
- (2022-05-04) Garett Lay: Works well for the most part. But every now and then I will click to insert a snippet and nothing will paste. I have to go back into my saved snippets, click on it, and hit save for each one even if I didn't modify it. Then they will start working. Not sure what is making this happen, but I have a lot of them saved in there so it can become a big hassle. Happening like once a day. If it weren't for that, I would give it 5 Stars.
- (2022-03-30) Ken Hirsch: Would love for it to work with Brave browser, but it's not.
- (2022-01-10) Umit Ozdemir: Gayet düzgün çalışıyor ve gerçekten işe yarayan bir uygulama. Uygulamaya her yeni ekleme yaptığınızda Chrome'u kapatıp tekrar açmayı unutmayın. Aksi taktirde uygulama anlık olarak çalışmayacaktır.
- (2022-01-06) 相澤文: Fine. But I don't have idea how to keep the new line. It'll a line even I set 2 lines.
- (2021-10-25) S T K: worked only 3 times, did not work after that
- (2021-10-16) TME ELECTRONICS: NOT WORKING AT ALL
- (2021-08-27) Vinayak SP: Thanks for coming back.... cheeers!!!!
- (2021-05-23) Jonathan Robert: Works just like Clippings for FireFox with the icons to differenciate the text from folders :/
- (2020-12-23) Amir S: Just tried it in my browser and so far it is good, I found it very simple to use. I was not able to create text note in the Folder option, may be that feature is not supported yet. Rest is all working ok for me.
- (2020-04-12) Ian S: This is the only forked version of Text Snippets that works for me - chromebook HP x360 12b, chrome os 81. Thank you xcc!
- (2022-03-08, v:1.10) ray tomy: It transforms into data that is often not inserted.
1) Create New insert data for ex. 1 3 end of data 2)Save 3)Use,There are two patterns of operation. A : Success, congraturation. B : Not inserted. I don't know the conditions to become B. BUT, Data that was A may become B after rebooting several times (that is, a few days later). There is some data that has never been B, but I don't know the difference between the data.
- (2021-10-16, v:1.10) Rik Smithies: import doesnt work any more
If I export and immediately try to import it fails, saying: Error Content does not appear to be in the correct format This has worked for me many times in the past
- (2021-09-22, v:1.10) Dan Maurer: Getting the inline Install
I need to get the sideloaded version so i can install on my browser using google workspace account. can you help
- (2021-09-19, v:1.10) biz kizz: like this extention
I like this extention You are doing great and I would like to know if you have a program for mac and windows ? i want to download Thank you
- (2020-06-01, v:1.10) Oleg Bulatov: Snippets updates are not immediate
If I have a created snippet (that was created before the browser is started), the extension ignores snippet updates and use its old text. Steps to reproduce: 1. create a snippet (foo) 2. restart the browser (using chrome://restart) 3. update the snippet (bar) 4. try to use it Expected result: "bar" is inserted Actual result: "foo" is inserted
- (2019-09-25, v:1.10) Glen Payne: It doesn't work.
I created some snippets, and tried to insert them into 2 different programs - 2 online business networking sites - Shapr and LinkedIn, and every time I select a snippet in the field that I want to insert the text into, nothing happens... It's not even on the clipboard (if that's the transfer mechanism). So a) it doesn't work or b) It's not clear what I'm supposed to do to make it work.