Capture code snippets on the web and store them securely for future use with just one click.
- (2021-09-18) Kris Andre: Please add syntax highlighting for all common languages like js, lua, html, c, etc.
- (2019-06-25) mauro fuzetto: Não é perfeita, mas está funcionando e facilita muito a captura e a organização dos snippets. Parabéns aos desenvolvedores =D
- (2019-06-17) Rajkumar Chintakayala: I found this extension tremendously useful. Now I can save my code snippets found on web pages with a single click. I can also manage those snippets in DECS web app with ease. It helps me a lot when I work as a team where I can share a code found on web with my team securely through DECS web app and extension. I am cant wait to see more exiting features in this extension. Thanks to the blockstack and developer for providing me this great extension. Cheers !!!
- (2019-04-08) kalaivani jayaseelan: Wow, I am super excited to see the DECS chrome extension. I have several text files and Evernote entries of reusable code scattered in my laptop. Now with DECS, I can capture code from the web in one click and it is neatly saved and organised in my DECS library. This is brilliant!! This is going to save me a lot of developer time. Thank you so much! I have recently tried the web app after discovering it under Blockstack apps. I was impressed by its unique concept and beautiful UI. But this Chrome extension is icing on the cake for the app. Kudos to the team and I eagerly look forward to your new feature releases. This app and extension are such a hidden gem and I am going to spread the word around so others could use it too!
- (2021-03-19, v:0.1.1) Natalia K: Problem with Yahoo in Chrome browser after adding the extension
Hello, after adding this extension to Chrome browser, my yahoo mail stopped working. It happened on two of my computers after adding your extension. My Chrome browsers are up to date. I think this extension is great, but if I can't access my e-mail because of it, I cannot keep using it. I hope the issue can be fixed in the future. Kind regards, Natalia Kur