It adds a button to the code snippets on Stack Overflow and other sites.
Go to Stackoverflow, find a code snippet. A 'COPY' button will be added at the top-right corner. If you don't know what Stackoverflow is, you probably don't need this. Example: https://stackoverflow.com/a/47403292/529187 Checkout my another Chrome extension - https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/web-sequence/kcpganeflmhffnlofpdmcjklmdpbbmef
- (2020-09-06) JM ED: It actually inserts the 'copy' word at the beginning of the snippet, sometimes causing 'Uncaught SyntaxError: Unexpected identifier' error when running the code, unlike the Stack Copy Button extension which uses a floating button which disappears on mouse out. Not advertising the other extension, just pointing a possible solution.
- (2020-09-02) Nivin Sebastian: Super Hi Fi;I just was searching for such an extention. I found several Ones close to it. But this a class of its own. does what I wanted perfectly! A 'hi-fi' for the developers!
- (2019-12-16) ListBox App: thx man! great extension
- (2018-11-08) Phuong Tran: Works awesome! But the icon look awful with the white background. You should make it transparent. And the exception for some pages is needed too
- (2018-05-18) Knovour Zheng: It makes this website's examples not working. http://svg.dabbles.info/snaptut-todefs
- (2018-05-14) Arturo Avilés: Works perfectly!
- (2018-06-18, v:0.0.4) This seems to break code snippets in questions
See: Run code snippet in an answer with the extension enabled to see what I mean. Until this started happening, was a cool plugin! Hope a fix comes soon so I can re-enable it.