On MSDN, Stack Overflow and Gist sites you can execute and customize any code sample, without leaving the page. On any other…
On MSDN, Stack Overflow and Gist sites you can execute and customize any code sample, without leaving the page. On any other site you can select the code you would like to modify and "Edit in .NET Fiddle" with 1 click.
- (2019-05-27) Jason Gunter: Awesome extension when it worked. Now it only opens a blank white page. Please update!
- (2016-11-16) 馮瑞祥: Very useful!!!
- (2015-05-18) Saurabh Gupta: This is pretty cool! Worked on .Net sample code test write on my chromebook
- (2015-02-18) Bradley White: This has been incredibly useful. I have visual studio installed, but this is so nice for testing some quick code.
- (2014-12-31) James Ko: FRICKING AMAZING. I am SO relieved to have finally found an online C# IDE that offers autocompletion. What's more, there's actually a Chrome extension for it...! Words are not enough; thank you.
- (2014-07-07) Kevin Tseng: Excellent!
- (2014-02-19) Anup Sharma: Nice plugin
- (2014-02-18) Niraj Shah: Amazing
- (2014-02-18) Mykhailo Pryn: Excellent! How i lived without this tool before?
- (2020-08-26, v:2.5.0) Martin Dahl: It dosnt work at all, anymore..
When clicking on edit in fiddle in the popup menu it just shows an empty page called post.html I have disabled potential problem sources like ad blocker etc. Nothing to debug in the dev console either.
- (2017-08-09, v:2.5.0) 1oFF: Make for FF too
Make this plugin for Firefox
- (2017-01-17, v:2.5.0) phiree yuen: blanck page
1)nothing happen when i am on Stackover or MSDN . 2)Blank page show when click "edit in .net fiddler" in the context menu.
- (2016-10-19, v:2.5.0) Rokas Gustys: Blank page
Hi, when I try to highlight code and click 'Edit in .NET Fiddle' it just opens a new blank tab and nothing happens.