Automatic Instagram Liker Extension by GramAssist
The AutoLiker is only made for GramAssist likes group. It only works in Google Chrome desktop version. It DOES NOT requires your Instagram password. You need to be logged in to your Instagram account in the Chrome browser, the bot uses your Chrome browser to automate the likes. The bot has human AI technology that simulates human behaviour so Instagram cannot detect it as a bot and thus it is safe to use. Steps:- 1. Press "Add to Chrome" A prompt will appear, press "Add extension" 2. Open your Instagram home page on the same Chrome browser. 3. Click on extension on the extensions bar. Copy all the Instagram links that needs to be liked from the likes group and paste it in the text box that says "Instagram Urls" 4. Set the delay time (in seconds) - after how much time the bot will like the next post. It then uses that time as a reference and randomises the time between each like. 5. Press submit and wait. It's better not to click anything else nor go to new tab until the process completes.
- (2020-07-21) Rikki Ridgeway: It does not work, you will add links into the extension and the extension will pull the links for you but will not like on your behalf.
- (2019-12-28) indian Navel Hub: not working
- (2019-05-18) C Andrei: Doesn't work anymore.
- (2019-05-01) Nicolay Vladimirov: not putting likes
- (2019-04-11) ChaCha Fance: Doesn't work. It loads the links one-by-one but doesn't like them.
- (2019-03-28) It's not putting the like
- (2018-08-22) soum: Amazing experience and working flawlessly
- (2018-08-18) Soum: I tried it right now and it's working fabulous! I am just waiting for its beta version to get over so I can purchase its full version, can't wait!
- (2020-09-24, v:1.0) Alysa Tarrant: Loading Links but Not Liking
Hello. The extension is loading links but is not liking them. Please advise on how to proceed.
- (2020-01-22, v:1.0) Wayne Moran: Not liking posts
The first couple of times I was using this it worked fine. Recently it is not liking posts anymore. Can you help?