Blue Light Filter Guard may follow the use of the environment and individual status, set the filter level and mode.
Blue Light Filter Guard may follow the use of the environment and individual status, set the filter level and mode.Filter harmful blue light on the eye injury, take care of eye health. Low brightness and mild color filters, so that the eye is less prone to fatigue, eye health protection Mode 1)Green: Increase Comfort 2)Brown: Increase contrast 3)Gray: decrease brightness
- (2019-12-31) Vincent: Perfect, it works fine! Exactly what i needed!
- (2019-12-21) 4soAndy PK: does not work on google homepage,please add options for how dark, and the intensity of the filter. Wish it worked on games and steam.
- (2019-11-25) Joseph Navin Kumar: reloading the page after turning it on makes it to work fine but still doesnt cover tabs and stuff outside chrome so its better to download something else onto pc such that the entire screen gets covered
- (2019-11-14) Kelly Thornton: (Update: I guess they didn't like my comment because now it doesn't work at all!) I have to close my eyes for a few seconds and wait for it to adjust for each screen or website that I open.(I hate when I forget to) Otherwise I like it.
- (2019-11-12) gurshaan's side: good app. but if it worked on youyube full screen videos then i would have given it 5 stars
- (2019-11-11) Valérie Villemaire: Doesn't work.
- (2019-11-09) メイアMeia: i only saw two options: gray and brown, no more green.
- (2019-10-05) ming willim: Very good！ 好呀 ！ 选项里自己可以调节 方便
- (2019-09-16) Cedric Senoj: Doesnt work
- (2019-08-30) Ralf: hij werkt niet DOWNLOAD DIT NIET!!!!! het werkt niet
- (2019-08-09) uTube Stalker: Works fine, except on some pages it will not work. Like this Chrome Web Store page. To make it work: > Right Click on Blue Light Extension > Select "Options" > you should see a Monitor image on your screen with up down arrows, Click on the "Up Arrow" to your desired blue light effect > then go to the tab that you want adjusted and refresh the page. LIKE this post if it helped. :)
- (2019-08-06) Devon Green: I couldn't get it to work at all...
- (2019-07-22) 天道: 有bug,打开百度第二页会失效，要刷新才可以
- (2019-07-06) Ganesh Kalidas: It's working fine on CHROME. This is what I wanted. Thanks.
- (2019-06-12) ragu ram: Easy and simple to use, works fine :)
- (2019-06-06) 林郁婷: 可以教一下怎麼用嗎？
- (2019-04-28) Eva Clark: You can't even turn it off. Doesn't work. PLEASE don't add to chrome.
- (2019-04-09) FANGYU ZHANG: 看了評論把網頁全關掉還是完全沒有任何變化
- (2019-02-28) D.Colquitt: doesnt work
- (2018-12-15) Rachel Clark: It does work but the color should orange more! And knot dark enough!
- (2018-11-15) LostHopeX9: This is awful and it never changes anything; just go to your display settings and turn on the night light or night mode and if thats not enough there should be a slider below that so you can make the screen warmer.
- (2018-10-05) The Solar System: Didn't even work
- (2018-09-19) Marja Savonije: It did not work, not even after the recommendend restart.
- (2018-09-05) super_stampy88 stampy: not working at all
- (2018-08-31) Sarah B: Works fine, it just takes a few sec. to kick in when a page loads. I'd give it an extra star if it worked on YouTube videos, and worked without a lag.
- (2020-02-01, v:1.1.6) Edith Leung: 找不到操作鍵
版面顏色不要棕色, 想要綠色, 可是完全找不到調節鍵。另外, 按ALT-/+都是沒有變化。敬請指示出來
- (2019-09-01, v:1.1.6) Steve M: Doesnt work
Only time it works is inside "options" and within the simulated monitor that comes up. In regular Chrome no change.
- (2019-05-27, v:1.1.6) john mauger: Chromecast
Please make something like this work on Chromecast
- (2018-12-05, v:1.1.6) Hong S: Blue Light Filter Guard
I added Blue Light Filter Guard to my chromebook. I was wondering how to set the filter level and mode. Thank you.
- (2018-09-29, v:1.1.6) 林幸慧: 重新開啟後依舊沒有用
- (2014-10-08, v:1.1) Coco Federer: 畫面切換時會沒有防藍光
- (2014-10-06, v:1.1) 陳縈萱: 濾藍光衛士操作
- (2014-09-16, v:1.1) 陳思羽: 顏色調整
您好 我有按照說明想增加過濾藍光 可我按了許多次"alt"+"+" 都沒有變化 我把它給關掉也一樣 我還想請問顏色該從哪邊調整 我的左上角並未出現顏色可讓我選擇 謝謝!