Open links in a modal overlay without leaving the page, send PDF/PPT to google viewer.
- (2020-07-11) KINGMOJO4: I like the regular version, how can I get it back?
- (2020-07-02) DEALS BOURSE: Helpful tool & that exactly what I was looking for, thank you a lot for your great job!
- (2020-04-16) Srinivas Live Connections - BLR: Brilliant. Saves time. Moreover without clicking on the link can see what's inside the link. It does not count as click as the As the colour of the Link does change from Blue to Purple. Can do everything while being on the same page.
- (2020-04-11) Илья Колдунов: а где скачать обычную немод-версию ezLinkPreview?
- (2019-02-13) Helloworld Itisme: What I was looking for.
- (2018-09-13) Garbage!
- (2018-07-13) Sebastian Dardanelli: No puedo ver los pdf. No me sirve
- (2017-07-17) Rebecca E: I like the more basic extension. I don't need it to open on hover. Thanks though.
- (2015-12-26) SHO OKADA: クリックなしでも、一時的にビューアを表示出来たら便利だなとおもいます。
- (2015-07-22) maria manuela morgan garcia: muy buena opción
- (2013-08-19) Momo Mono: After trying both versions, this modal version is less buggy than the normal version. It is also meets my basic surfing needs.
- (2013-03-07) Riaz Ali: I've now spent a while using both ezLinkPreview versions, regular and modal. It seems that the modal version looks better and uses screen space more optimally, but behaves as slowly as opening a new tab and loading a page would. The regular (non-modal) version is extremely fast and loads almost every link and contents instantly. This speed changes the entire browsing experience and there's no link left unvisited since there's no slowdown for waiting anymore. I have gone back to using the regular. I'm not sure what the coding difference between the two is, but if the modal version could have the speed and options of the regular, it would be the perfect combination. I made Chrome the default browser mainly just for ezLinkPreview. I am using the alt-mouse hover (mapped to a mouse hotkey) with ezlink icon hidden options.
- (2020-07-08, v:0.46) Kent Peters: ezLinkPreview V6.24
I had both the above and the modal versions installed on my PC and laptop. One day I noticed it had disappeared from my PC but still worked great on my laptop. Couldn't find it anymore in the chrome store .What happened? I know the chrome store sometimes changes its rules, but how can they remove an extension from my pc without my knowledge while it works untouched on my laptop? Is there an alternate download site? Is there a way to ,,, copy the working 6.24 from chrome on my laptop and install it back to my PC? Kent
- (2019-07-23, v:0.46) Rene Volpi: Previews
It doesn't work any longer for previews. Can you help?
- (2017-12-21, v:0.46) Angel Baron: EzLink blocked
Requests to the server have been blocked by an extension
- (2017-08-18, v:0.46) אור הושמנד: When the page in the modal contains YouTube movie
it doesn't allow to play in in full screen, to solve it, add "allowfullscreen".
- (2016-11-16, v:0.46) Kimry Cannon: .tif files?
Does this extension support .tif files? I need a viewer that will open them on my chromebook.