This extension helps you to customize your Google search page top bar. Add link of your favourite service to the top bar.
v0.1.2 Bug fix: disable empty fields on option page, buggy solution for existing empty items v0.1.1 Bug fix: option page works and add an default item for BaiduYun v0.1.0 Bug fix: move the last unselected button to list if needed v0.0.8 Bug fix: also works for image search page v0.0.7 Add support for Google's new interface v0.0.6 Bug fix: avoid being override by <body onload="blah..."> v0.0.5 Hover effects added. Bug fixes on the search keyword change. v0.0.4 Allow changes on the position of existing links in option page. Enable the extension on *.google.com/*. v0.0.3 Adds a option page for configuring the link. v0.0.2 Bug fix. v0.0.1 Adds scholar link back to google search page.
- (2014-05-11) Simin You: awesome!
- (2013-10-17) Roland Oldengarm: Doesn't work with new white layout, added buttons don't show up.
- (2013-02-26) David Foley: Doesn't work
- (2013-01-08) Will Knaeble: Exactly what I was looking for.
- (2012-12-12) Kai Zhao: great extension! finally got scholar on the google top bar!
- (2013-10-06, v:0.0.6) Patrick McConnell: cannot make changes to bar
Extension doesn't appear to work... Are there additional steps beyond enabling the extension in the settings menu?