CITRITE extension improves user experience on CITRIX intranet websites.
* Replace issue references with hyperlinks * Just type or paste a ticket number to the search bar and press enter, it will send to to ticket page instantly. * E-mail addresses, URLs, domain names and IP addreses are transformed to hyperlinks.</li> * Support Request case numbers like SR# 12345678 are converted to hyperlinks.</li> If you have other ideas feel free to contact XenServer DevOps.
- (2018-09-19) sami alrashdi: the best
- (2016-04-08) Vikons Breezy: great
- (2015-01-28) Andrew Halley: Absolutely great - saves lots of time for us working with Jira here at Citrix!
- (2012-11-07) Craig Emery: Anything that makes it easier to navigate from Tracker tickets to Scale/Jira ones can only be a good thing. Great job.
- (2020-04-26, v:2.0.3) Vinit Bhagat: unable to access full version
i am unbale to open the citrix full version for the website mycloud.bayer.biz
- (2014-11-15, v:1.1.11) Heidi Shah: Latest Podio release is incompatible with this extension
When the latest Podio.com refreshes as of November 10, 2014 were released, the site became largely unusable with this extension installed. The primary navigation tool is not rendered and many apps in workspaces are returning blank pages. This happens with the current 38 release of Chrome on Mac and Windows 7. Working through my Google identity to isolate the culprit led me to this extension. This extension is a useful tool for Citrix employees as is Podio. So it would be fantastic if the developer could address this bug so the two pieces would work together. I hate giving up on this handy extension! Thanks! Heidi Shah [email protected]