Watch video using Picture-in-Picture
- (2021-07-30) David Z: Marche très bien dans l'ensemble (Youtube, Twitch, Netflix, Prime Video..). Aucun problème technique à signaler. Juste dommage que ça ne fonctionne pas sur Disney +. Un jour peut être ^^
- (2021-07-28) Nathan kassab: The extension used to be good until the most resent update, they changed however they pop it out and it look blurrier now. Developers please fix this
- (2021-07-28) Nguyen Nhut Trung: Nên thêm các tính năng tiến hoặc lùi video như youtube thì tuyệt quá !
- (2021-07-23) Tarık Asalı: Görüntünün biraz daha büyümesi gerekebiliyor sınırlama pek mantıklı değil arıca son güncellemeyle videoya ekranına git düğmesi kalkmış yararlı oluyordu. Şuanda sadece durdurma tuşu var geri getirilirse sevinirim son derece hayat kurtarıcı bir eklenti
- (2021-07-22) RedFoxGaming: AMAZING!!! I love it, super useful, except for one thing: IT DOESN'T WORK WITH DISNEY PLUS! Please fix this ASAP
- (2021-07-22) FeralDog: Just get firefox theirs is built right into the browser and gives you a bigger pip firefox is a much better browser anyway
- (2021-07-21) 多重耐药君: Netflix 悬浮窗不支持字幕，字幕还是在原播放页面显示，希望能改进一下这个功能。
- (2021-07-20) Kenny Chin: Missing some key features and does not work on some popular websites, such as Hulu.
- (2021-07-19) Anne: É uma boa extensão mas tem os seus contras. Eu testei no Youtube e na netflix e funcionou. E olhando pelos comentários vejo que também funciona na prime vídeo. PORÉM, não sei se isso acontece com as demais plataformas. Mas ao menos na netflix as legendas não aparecem. Ainda que você assista dublado como eu, certas cenas de filmes/séries as vezes exigem legenda e com o uso da extensão, independente do redimensionamento que você fizer na tela elas deixam de aparecer, por mais que a cena realmente possua legenda.
- (2021-07-19) Joshua Iyalagha: Hello, will it be possible to have an in player/video button (similar to the way it is implemented in firefox). It is more intuitive that way compared to looking for extension bar to click on an extension. It is also better for when a single webpage has multiple videos.
- (2021-07-19) Amir: very nice. I love it
- (2021-07-17) Vitalii Storozhuk: Lately, the picture just hangs. Sometimes the video doesn't play at all.
- (2021-07-16) John Miller: This app is great, though it should be listed higher in the search results! It is listed under a bunch of sketchier apps (not by Google) that do the same thing.
- (2021-07-15) Laga Indonesia: Nice
- (2021-07-14) Chibi Munna123: its good but its not working for me on hulu
- (2021-07-12) marinhyu: Não funciona no Disney+. :l
- (2021-07-10) Um Ser Humano Qualquer: Não entendo os que falaram que gostariam de uma opção com legenda. Tipo, o PiP é pequeno, então a legenda teria que ser posta separadamente em outra parte da tela, no entanto, qual seria a vantagem? O objetivo não é só deixar um vídeo passando enquanto você faz outra coisa no Pc? Se você consegue ler legenda enquanto acessa outro site, pô, meus parabéns pela proeza, mas não seria mais fácil abrir o vídeo por inteiro logo? Enfim, essa é uma ótima extensão e recomendo muito. Só não dei 5 estrelas por não funcionar com alguns sites, mas continua me servindo bem.
- (2021-07-09) Enes Golgeli: There are some little issues but it is one of the most useful extension. It is quite useful when you are multitasking.
- (2021-07-02) Pablo Vergara: Excelente. Fácil y sencillo.
- (2021-07-01) SendiriaanN: Firefox's PIP is superior in all aspects, change my mind
- (2021-06-30) Kazi Oliur Hossain: This is very useful.
- (2021-06-26) Jony Ahamed: supper & very handy tool. it's very usefull for learner
- (2021-06-25) Cesar Daniel Machacca Chamba: Muy buena extensión, no consume muchos recursos y es muy estable. Pero pediría un mayor tamaño de la ventana creada para no perder detalles en el video. 4/5
- (2021-06-25) Bhushan Kosanshile: Need some control options.
- (2021-06-23) Gustavo Bessa: Gosto muito, porém estou com uma falha, sempre que tento expandir ou diminuir a janela PiP acaba se movimentando para fora da tela
- (2021-06-23) 周亮丞: google meet也能用
- (2021-06-22) Jothi Prasath: the keyboard shortcut is not working
- (2021-06-21) Andrey Gómez: Es excelente, me va a ahorrar muchísimo tiempo. Literalmente como lo muestran la cantidad de estrillitas, ¡Me encantó!
- (2021-06-20) Trevor Kafka: Works alright, but the keyboard shortcut does not work.
- (2021-06-14) Rafael Izumi: Very useful tool! congrats!
- (2021-06-14) Brian Enari: Need pause/play controls, and SUBTITLES!!!
- (2021-06-13) Heidy Acosta: Funciona perfectamente
- (2021-06-12) Yamil: Tan útil y liviana que debería venir incluída por default en Chrome. Excelente.
- (2021-06-11) Felix Colmenarez: It's a pretty useful tool finally something good
- (2021-06-06) Jorge Tabasco: Currently it stopped working on YouTube but I can still use it in other video sites. Hopefully this is just a brief issue and not a sign that it will no longer support it since it was my primary use for the extension :/
- (2021-06-03) Swapnil Dhabekar: It is really useful to watch things while working on other things
- (2021-06-03) Vinni Soares: Pra mim, ótimo
- (2021-05-30) Dima Ok: Good extention, but it stopped working. 30.05.21
- (2021-05-29) Edgar Zelinskyi: Было бы не плохо добавить запоминание положения и размера окна, и добавить хотя бы базовые элементы управления, полосу прокрутки, вперед, назад, пауза.
- (2021-05-27) Santiago Bruno: Muy bueno, funciona 100%
- (2021-05-26) TriTri493: Works fantastic, added it to brave and works fine there too, only small issue is the inability to use media scrolling or skipping (in videos) but apart from this small addon, its great!
- (2021-05-23) Nicholas Walker: Not as good as the integrated firefox one that gives you much greater control on video size. Surprised it's not a default feature.
- (2021-05-19) Rodrigo Funes: Muy buena
- (2021-05-13) emre cnl: it doesn't work.
- (2021-05-13) Gon Nakiri: 好用，希望能加上进度条和大小调节
- (2021-05-12) Charlie Broderick: Starting today, YouTube is now asking me to install it as a separate app and I am finding that this plugin (which has served me extremely well over the years) is no longer visible nor does it function. Come on, Google...
- (2021-05-11) LOLgabriel: É muito bom.. funciona com quase tudo.. mas tem hora que dá tela preta. aí tenho que tirar e colocar denovo
- (2021-05-10) Yuval Frank: The extenstion could benefit from some additional feautres, but its basic funcuntality is performed well and it is free, so who am I to complain?
- (2021-05-10) DASHA JEON: Exelente.!
- (2021-07-28, v:1.10) Brodie Matthews: Feature request
Hey great extension im wonering if multi-windows would be possible?
- (2021-07-21, v:1.10) Massimo Melina: transparency
i would like to be able to set transparency, possibly activated by the mouse pointer hovering on the video, so that I can quickly look at content below. I would go for opacity 30%, exception made for buttons.
- (2021-07-17, v:1.10) Vitalii Storozhuk: mini player
Lately, the picture just hangs. Sometimes the video doesn't play at all.
- (2021-07-14, v:1.10) Aşık Zeki Hayaloğlu: gizli resim albümlerim ve diğer gogle uygulamalarım tamamen ücretsizdir bu ücret istemek Rezalettir ayıptır
internet giderlerimi her ay kesintisiz ödediğim halde gogle krom ücret talep ediyor bu çirkin ve Rezalettir
- (2021-07-05, v:1.10) jerin jolly: Animations
Better transition animations please. Thanks.
- (2021-06-18, v:1.10) Abu Mohamed: Allow multiple PiP windows like Firefox
Firefox's PiP lets you have as many different videos in PiP as you want. I'd really love it if you'd allow it in this extension.
- (2021-06-14, v:1.10) Peter Jackson: ZDF (German TV) PIP does not work
Hi, I recently identified that the following URL does not work with your PIP addon: https://www.zdf.de/live-tv Could you include this to be working? Surely you can just capture the "ZDF MEDIA PLAYER" frame which I believe is something they developed by themselves, but should not stop you from making their frame compatible with PIP Thanks P
- (2021-06-14, v:1.10) Da Unknown: Suddenly not working
Just today, youtube does not inter Picture in Picture mode when i click it on my extensions shortcuts.
- (2021-06-08, v:1.10) Jim Goodall: joining a meeting currently
join a current meeting
- (2021-05-19, v:1.10) David Taylor: Doesn't work with Spectrum Live TV
It does not seem available with Spectrum Live TV. Using it with streaming services would seem to be important.
- (2021-05-12, v:1.10) Triton: Re Requests: Larger size variations, Added video controls
1) Requesting the ability to resize the PiP on a much greater spectrum. Currently I have a pretty reasonable sizing option for my primary monitor that's in landscape, but when I move over the PiP onto my second monitor (which is in portrait) I'm given a VERY small maximum range to how big the PiP can be, please allow us to adjust it to whatever we so wish. 2) As mentioned by other users, the ability to fully control the PiP videos from the PiP itself would be extremely helpful as presently we only have the two options of play/pause and going back to the main video (effectively *close*). Would love to see a all the regular additions of play/pause, a scroll bar to move back and forth in the video, and possibly the addition of CC and video resolution settings. -- On a side note, I just recently switched back to Chrome from Opera, which already had PiP built into the browser as well as Mouse Gestures. I have no doubt that Chrome and the engineers are able to work on this themselves, you just need to actually dedicate a little time for it from all the other users who are requesting the same features. Thank you
- (2021-05-12, v:1.10) Deacon Ross: Will not stay on top of window
Clicking PnP will pop out the video but I cannot find it anywhere on the screen.
- (2021-05-11, v:1.10) Accel MR: Window does not show up in 150%
I've been using this extension for a while and worked well, but recently I changed my monitor to a 4K one and the extension stopped working, every time I click on it the window with the video appears in the taskbar but I can't find it anywhere in screen. I discovered that it has to do with the "scale" of Windows (I have it at 150%) as soon as I change it to 100% or 125% and then click on the extension the video window appears on screen. I have two monitors, one 4K and the other 1080.
- (2021-05-04, v:1.10) Daniel Clark: Add control to Chrome context menu as well
Annoying that it doesn't play nicely with chromeos shortcuts that bring website up in its own window, as in this mode you can't see extension icons. Easiest fix would be to make it also or optionally also put an entry in the context menu. Note I'm on a ChromeOS tablet so can't use the keyboard shortcut.
- (2021-04-30, v:1.10) Louis Bascombe: PIP Top Window
i cant get the PIP window to stay on top of the remote desktop window i use over both of my monitors for work. Is there a way i can get the window to remain on the top over everything else, as it is in most cases?
- (2021-04-29, v:1.10) zaidee girl: Bug
It will work fine then all of a sudden it glitches out and makes one of the windows all blurry and the text glitches out. The problem is only fixed when you restart the entire computer.
- (2021-04-13, v:1.10) Ростислав Углик: Кнопка "Картинка в картинке" на YouTube
После последнего обновления в YouTube пропала кнопка "Открыть в картинке в картинке". Раньше она была на панели, где расположены клавиши "Во весь экран" и т.д. Теперь только через панель плагинов можно запустить в таком режиме. Исправьте пожалуйста.
- (2021-04-12, v:1.10) Ростислав Углик: No button under video
On YouTube, the "Open Picture-in-Picture" button has disappeared. It used to be.
- (2021-04-09, v:1.10) C.P RICARDO ZAYAS: pregunta
como se maneja este programa
- (2021-03-28, v:1.10) Chelsee Webb: Disney+
Doesn't seem to work on disney+ :/
- (2021-03-27, v:1.10) Rácz Ferenc: Black Screen or part of screen
If I pop the video from its original player to watch in Picture-in-Picture, the entire page of just a part of it that I'm browsing start flashing
- (2021-03-25, v:1.10) DaeHyub Kim: Keyboard shortcut is not working
When clicking extention icon, it's working but the keyboard shortcut(alt+p) is not working.
- (2021-03-23, v:1.10) Timi: doesnt work for disney plus
doesnt work for disney plus
- (2021-03-23, v:1.10) Gisela Naomy Ayudia: Subtitles
It would be really great if you displayed subtitles too
- (2021-03-18, v:1.10) Shinsuke Kobayashi: About subtitles.
I want the subtitles to be displayed in pip.
- (2021-03-16, v:1.10) JB: Disney+
This extension no longer works on Disney+, which was my primary reason for using it.
- (2021-02-28, v:1.10) William Hays: fileimgf 1040 taxes
- (2021-02-25, v:1.10) Ryan Kruse: external monitor
I use an external monitor and the pip window only shows up on my laptop screen without the ability to put it on my primary monitor.
- (2021-02-22, v:1.10) Ghosty: PiP Keyboard Shortcut
I installed this after the plugin I was using was flagged by chrome for malware and deleted off the webstore. I'm trying to use this and (YouTube, Amazon, Netflix etc) Alt+P Does nothing when it states that is the keyboard shortcut on the product page. Slightly annoying. Is there any other way to get this plugin to work? The one flagged for malware worked perfectly.
- (2021-02-20, v:1.10) Nate Ng: Stop blurring PIP screen when move cursor over
When mouse cursor is over the pip screen, it is blurred (the play/stop button and progress bar also appear). I would suggest cease this.
- (2021-02-20, v:1.10) Roary: Add Keybinding
it would be cool if you could add an option to press a keybinding to activate this extension
- (2021-02-06, v:1.10) Juan Dominguez: When I click on launch meeting, I am sent to the store, why?
I cannot excess my meeting. Why?
- (2021-02-04, v:1.10) Lena: PiP not working for Disney+
PiP will not even come up for disney+ anymore. I am very disappointed. I hope this is fixed soon as the only reason I even wanted this extension is to watch movies or shows while working.
- (2021-02-02, v:1.10) Anne-Laure G.: Black screen
When I start the extension my screen turns black en lacks.
- (2021-02-02, v:1.10) Crlao Svloadr: Stretching rather than zooming in
When enabling fullscreen videos for ultrawide monitors, the image now distorts to fill the screen rather than zooming in
- (2021-02-01, v:1.10) jazzyyy caz: question about pip and hulu
does PiP work on hulu? i was trying it out earlier and it wasn't working
- (2021-01-31, v:1.10) Ozmar Fraga: Disney+ No Longer working
The extension works in other sites, but not Disney+
- (2021-01-30, v:1.10) Pikachu Playzzz: Not Working on Disney + anymore
I used to be able to use this on Disney Plus but it has stopped working, it still works on the other sites it only fails on Disney+.
- (2021-01-25, v:1.10) Kunio Karaki: Googleフォトの写真をエクセルで日ごとに写真を保存することが可能でしょうか？
- (2021-01-24, v:1.10) Lea Lili: Not working when I click it
When I click on the extension to have PIP nothing happens. Device is compatible and has downloaded ok. Can this be sorted please.
- (2021-01-23, v:1.10) Zer0 Zone: falso contenido
inserta contenido y imagenes a gusto proio limitando tambien las opciones de pagina
- (2021-01-21, v:1.10) Salih Furqan: Feedback
I would love the ability to rewind or fast forward a video on a pip. Thanks :)
- (2021-01-17, v:1.10) Matheus Pascual Garcia: Using PIP with Vimeo
I am trying to use the extension with come Vimeo videos, but it's not working. It works with all other video streaming services but Vimeo
- (2021-01-12, v:1.10) Johannes Eger: Add Mute Button to PiP Screen
I really like the PiP Extension. But when I see a stream it is very helpful to have a mute button on the extension screen.
- (2021-01-10, v:1.10) Michael Pawelski: Resizing Issue
Resizing the PIP window causes it to slide off the screen. Using this with Edge Chromium Version 87.0.664.75 (Official build) (64-bit), and it used to work flawlessly.
- (2021-01-07, v:1.10) Mike Loeven: PIP windows does not reflect subtitles or CC
The PIP Plugin only renders the raw video but will not duplicate subtitles or close caption making the plugin useless for Foreign language media or those with disabilities that require subtitles. This is a critical flaw and needs to be addressed ASAP
- (2021-01-02, v:1.10) Manuel Henriques: pc
- (2020-12-30, v:1.10) Clara Mediavilla: I can't see it
I had the little box at the start but when I tried to make it larger it just disappeared off the screen as if it went outside of it. Now I unistalled it and reinstalled it but it deosn't make a difference. The image is just gone.
- (2020-12-19, v:1.10) Вікторія Євтушенко: malware
Chrome browser. it disables the application. Writes a message "The downloader foe Instagram application is disabled because it contains malware"
- (2020-12-13, v:1.10) Pedro Iturralde: User experience
As I have seen most of these things being sugested already several times, I think that not only my experience, but the general user's experience would be improved if this is implemented and fixed. :) .Skipping 5 or 10 seconds with arrows (Or j and L). It would be great if you don't have to necessarily tab to the video, maybe if you press "alt + shift + (Key letter)" it would execute the action. .The same to the letter "f" for fullscreen. I personally use this extension when I'm watching an interactive tutorial (for example), and sometimes I need to watch just the video for a sec without doing anything because something is being explained and I would like to quickly fullscreen without having to tab to YouTube. .The "windows + arrows" function is buged and only moves the video to the top left and right regardless of what arrows are being pressed. Again, when I'm doing something else while I watch the video, sometimes I need to see a certain portion of the screen and I can't move the screen were I want to. This is kind of annoying because I have to actually reach for my mouse haha. .I've seen a lot of people mentioning the captions, I don't really use them but the same idea mentioned previously could apply to the letter c. (As in YouTube) I hope you guys see this and try to consider it, I tried to sum up what i've read and complemented my ideas on how you can actaully fix it. :) Thank you!