Watch video using Picture-in-Picture
- (2020-01-15) Zach Varney: I'm having issues using this extension on Ubuntu 18.04.3 and it only ever displays a black screen. The PiP is never draggable and audio continues to play, but no video ever starts in the player. The video is definitely playing and when I stop the PiP the video continues playing seamlessly. Is this not usable with Ubuntu?
- (2020-01-14) Kris R: One of the best extensions out there. If I could have one wish it would be to allow for a transparency slider in the options, if I could have a 50% transparent PiP so I can still see what's behind it that would be great.
- (2020-01-14) Nicole Sung: Have to do a little trick to get it to work on YouTube and Twitch otherwise I get a blank video with audio only. Youtube: Set it to 240p and back to high quality Twitch (FrankerfaceZ): Set it to 160p and back to high quality
- (2020-01-14) Ruben MV: Please use an icon that looks good on both light and dark mode.
- (2020-01-13) JAB JAB: Found something on the brave forums that said to disable the automatic hiding of the windows taskbar (with the extension running). Worked. Enabling it again afterwards works fine. No idea why this worked. 레딧에 작업표시줄 자동숨김 설정/해제로 보인다는 제보가 있네요
- (2020-01-12) Martin Brzobohatý: It works but very limited functionality. You cant go back or forward (skip back or forward in any video) you cant control the volume. Windows size settings are not remembered next time neither position of that window. It could be much better.
- (2020-01-10) Matheus Monclai: Very very good, should be browser default
- (2020-01-08) Valdir Mendes: Top! Funcionando perfeito!
- (2020-01-08) Dylan Stevens: Love the extension in most cases, it works great on Youtube, Netflix, and Disney +. I do really wish that it would work with Youtube TV though. The Firefox browser recently had an update where PIP does work with Youtube TV via a built in plugin, so recently i've been using that. It would be convenient in the future to do it all from one browser though :)
- (2020-01-08) Sam Büth: I love this feature in Safari and was really missing it on my Windows PC. Great work Google
- (2020-01-08) User Unknown: Please increase window size! <3
- (2020-01-08) Naofumi Ikeno: 画面が狭いラップトップで特に役立ちます。ウィンドウの位置を覚えてくれるともっと便利
- (2020-01-07) Edwin Ramirez: Months pass, no new features added to this extension, and it has stopped working completely since last year.
- (2020-01-07) THE REAL DIRTY DAN: Simple, but wonderful
- (2020-01-03) Eric Bashir: It's the best!
- (2020-01-03) renaud lefevre: not work
- (2020-01-01) Dwight Stegall: The original pip that was in Chrome's flags allowed video, images, HTML and text pages. You could have as many open as you had screen space for. It would be nice to have the video controls in the window the video is playing. Sorry they spoiled me. :)
- (2019-12-30) Phil Hershkowitz: Works great so far with Amazon Prime. Exactly what I was looking for on my Macbook Pro.
- (2019-12-29) Mercury Lampe: Now work only with video on 240p YouTube or with disabled auto-hide windows taskbar. Please fixit. 😭
- (2019-12-29) Alexandre wattier: j avais abandonner chrome pour passer a opera mais maintenant plus rien a dire
- (2019-12-28) Dogan Kaya: Her uygulama ve sitede geçerli olsa daha iyi olurmuş. Üzerinden kontrol etmekte mümkün olmalıydı. Fena değil.
- (2019-12-28) Christophe Breland: Can you please add a transparency option. I would like to give it 4 stars for not having this but it's a good app does what it says so cant fault it for that but it would be perfect with this feature. Also I feel good that its made by google and dont have the innate security worry from using third party app.
- (2019-12-27) Erhan Ercan: her zaman alt yazılar pip modunda çıkmıyor
- (2019-12-25) Александр Р: Не работает, появляется белый прямоугольник и идёт звук.
- (2019-12-25) Riding Solo: The only PIP that works with every player no matter how new it is or not. But i found a bug using this plugin while using PIP accidently closing the browser window having 2 different browser windows not tabs leaves the PIP screen up and inactive but then right clicking at the top toolbar to reopen last closed tab then trying to have the window go away pressing the box with the arrow button will look as if it is but it crashes google chrome...
- (2020-01-14, v:1.8) Thomas Erlacher: Funktioniert nicht
tvnow.at. Bei mir kommt im rechten unteren Eck ein schwarzes Quadrat und nichts weiter. . Hat damals aber schon mal funktioniert.
- (2020-01-12, v:1.8) Martin Brzobohatý: Adding few functionalities
You cant go back or forward (skip back or forward in any video) you cant control the volume. Windows size settings are not remembered next time neither position of that window.
- (2020-01-08, v:1.8) Jesus R: Return the video window to its original position automatically when you open the video tab
you should make an option that when you return to the video tab then the video returns to its original position automatically, since it tires to press alt + P every time
- (2020-01-08, v:1.8) Chingiz Khalifazada: Doesnt work on ubuntu 18.04
small window with white background appears but video never shows
- (2020-01-07, v:1.8) Marie Kamaro: No Longer works
As of a few days ago it no longer works even after uninstall and reinstall and after shut down and restart of devices. Im assuming the latest chrome update broke the working connections to this and need updated to work on the current chrome version.
- (2020-01-06, v:1.8) Achi Baka: Invisible Screen
when i try use it, he appear invisble i think may be bcs i have my chrome updated sorry if i have a bad english, im from brazil ;-;
- (2020-01-06, v:1.8) Raj Bedi: pip no longer works on google duo
Pip used to work on google duo for web. my girlfriend and i enjoyed video calling and having the ability to do other things like work or watch netflix but now it does not work. it still works for other video sources like youtube or netflix but not google duos. is there any way to fix this? we really enjoyed pip mode of video calling but being able to do other things or see movies full screen
- (2020-01-05, v:1.8) adam: Is it possible to increase the max PiP size?
Is it possible to expand the PiP window to be even larger? I'm running 5120x1440 and the PiP window is pretty small. Love it otherwise
- (2020-01-05, v:1.8) Arun Surendran: Suggestion.
Add shortcut combination for the ease.
- (2020-01-03, v:1.8) govarthan mani: PIP is Not Working
Hi, Whenever i open videos in pip mode i am getting white screen. My chrome is upto date and i reinstalled the extension also. No use. Please provide me solution for this. Thanks
- (2020-01-02, v:1.8) fadil nik yusoff: gogle
- (2020-01-01, v:1.8) Daniel Kotrha: PIP
When i click on the addon it starts up but it wont show the video nither let me move the window . Sometimes its seethro with a fine outline other times it pure black .
- (2019-12-28, v:1.8) Christophe Breland: restarting or changing video without returning to the tab
the pnp window needs media controls, specifically next & restart/previous button(double click these buttons to rewind & fast-forward) maybe even then settings buttons with the normal popup menu. I don't like to have to open up the original window to change video. Also an option to turn on an action clicking and double clicking on the pp window(excluding the on screen button) so either just click will be plause/play and double click will be the back to tab/open full video in tab; or have the ability to choose from a few options of what happens for either like no action, pause/play, next, prev, back to tab, rewind, fast forward etc.
- (2019-12-28, v:1.8) Christophe Breland: Large pnp window obstructive needs window transparency control
Rather then having a smaller window so you can multitask it would be better to have a translucent video pnp window so you can see through it
- (2019-12-28, v:1.8) Christophe Breland: Adjustable Player Window Translucency/Transparency, Add Next & Prev Button, Player Window Click Response Action
1 Adjustable window transparency 2 Video control button on the pnp window 3 Action from clicking the pnp window 1. Ability to make the pnp window see-through to be less obstructive. I want to make the video larger occansionally but cannot because it blocks to much. Implementation: Click on the app button on the toolbar then you would hover or click on the menu option 'transparency' then right next to it appears a slider to adjust the transparency level. Keyboard shortcut for cycling through lowest usageable/viewable , 25%, 50%, 75%, 100% and can add custom preset value. 2. Add media controls on the pnp window, specifically next & restart/previous button(double click these buttons to rewind & fast-foward) maybe even then settings buttons with the normal popup menu. I don't like to have to open up the original window to change video. 3. An option to turn on an action clicking and double clicking on the pnp window(excluding the on screen button) so either just click will be plause/play and double click will be the back to tab/open full video in tab; or have the ability to choose from a few options of what happens for either like no action, pause/play, next, prev, back to tab, rewind, fast forward etc.
- (2019-12-27, v:1.8) Andreas Sheriff: Allow use of scroll wheel to increase or decrease size of window
Allow use of scroll wheel to increase or decrease size of window
- (2019-12-27, v:1.8) Guilherme: sugestions to improve (you probably already know)
Hi fellows, here are some suggestions to improve the extension: - show subtitles in the pip mode - show the progress bar - show the button > "jump to next" - click and pause function in the whole pip screen Chears!
- (2019-12-26, v:1.8) Paul P: Some suggestions
You should add a progress bar in the small videoplayer window so that you can scroll through the video. Also showing the title of the video when hovering over it would be nice. Consider making it possible to still have the small video playing when you close the respective tab - that would be awesome.
- (2019-12-26, v:1.8) Andreas Sheriff: Add an opacity option
Hi, can you add an opacity and blend option that that the picture looks translucent in front of any background?
- (2019-12-26, v:1.8) Andreas Sheriff: Doesn't work with Hulu even though it says it has access.
I tried alt-p when viewing Hulu live tv and it doesn't open.
- (2019-12-23, v:1.8) Jorge Corzo: dark mode
in dark mode the icon just appears as black and it seems as it there is nothing but it is there, maybe a constrasted icon would be nice or one with a background.
- (2019-12-21, v:1.8) Jeremy Vieira-Gomes: Does not work
Doesn't work on google chrome windows 10. I just get a black square box. Everything is up to date.
- (2019-12-18, v:1.8) Ludovic MOTTINI: Crashed after opening a second YouTube page
Has been working for few hours... Then crashed my whole system when I zapped to a second YouTube page. Now I just have a transparent frame showing up. I am on Chromium OS. The idea is great!
- (2019-12-17, v:1.8) Sena Khay: No longer compatible with Google Duo
As of today, this extension does not seem to be working with google duo as it worked yesterday. I was hoping this could get fixed or looked into. Thank you.
- (2019-12-17, v:1.8) clark gonzales: not playing in incognito mode
when enabling the extension in incognito mode, theirs no video showing at all, though the container will be visible but theirs no display.