Because injections are for sick people.
- (2019-02-21) Anton Iliev: Nope, does nothing and I restarted Chrome. The push injected message from Xfinity still exists!
- (2018-08-29) Robert Chapin: Brilliant. 2018 and it still works as designed.
- (2016-05-10) Josh Estes: doesn't work
- (2016-01-06) Carl Skaggs: Does exactly what it's supposed to
- (2015-10-23) Andrew Lee: Works perfectly, thank you!
- (2015-10-19) Max Korbel: flashes the message briefly, then goes away
- (2015-06-27) Francis Rodriguez: thanks.
- (2014-01-14) Fullmetal Fetus: ah thank you, just started getting this and figured someone had something to block it.
- (2013-05-27) Works! Thank you so much.
- (2013-05-17) Andrew Solomon: Thank you, I just started getting this message and this takes care of it perfectly. The message appears for a split second at first then quickly is hidden.
- (2017-03-30, v:1.1.1) Would love a greasemonkey script
Any chances of a greasemonkey script for those of us not using Chrome? It would be greatly appreciated <3
- (2016-08-30, v:1.1.1) Trader Jc: 3 years and no update?
Annoying popups are back, but only for a millisecond. (It must be my other 10 popup blockers doing the work. LoL.) This is a millisecond too long. Can you update your extension to work properly. Down with Comcast. Btw, thanks.