SLext enhances your editing experience on Overleaf by providing tabs, themes and more to the Overleaf website.
Open source ShareLatex/Overleaf extension that adds features for an improved editing experience! Features include: - File tabs - Custom color schemes for the interface - Favorite tabs with Alt+d - Quick-open files with Alt+p - Set a main file to compile with the "Compile main" button - Quickly closing a tab by pressing Alt+w - Opening the file under your cursor in a document by pressing Alt+g - Hiding remote cursors and flags
- (2018-04-18) jens aagaard: kvadratisk, praktisk, god
- (2017-11-22) Maksymilian Środa: It is a very useful extension for everyone using ShareLatex online editor. The tab feature makes the editor so much more functional, especially for large projects. There's but one small problem - the tabs don't save at the moment. However, it's only a bug that's hopefully going to get fixed soon.
- (2017-05-17) Anton Christensen: Gründberg: Slext, fy for satan. Riemann: Det er faktisk mega godt!
- (2017-04-04) Tessa Walker: I didn't realise how much SLext helped with Sharelatex until it didn't work anymore. Please fix.
- (2016-11-17) Mads Bjørn: This totally changed ShareLatex, could not be better !!
- (2016-11-15) Mathias Ibsen: Truly changed my life.
- (2016-11-15) Christian Grünberg: This Google Chrome™ plug-in greatly increased my life quality. SLext™ offers not only idyllic design but also amazing functionality, such as tabs, search options and even favourite tabs! All things considered a valuable plug-in I, myself, could not live without. 5/5.
- (2016-11-15) Henrik Herbst Sørensen: Skide flot