GitHub on steroids
Browser extension that brings your GitHub experience to the next level. Features * Easy-to-navigate code tree, just like in IDEs * Fast file browsing with pjax * Display pull request changes * Support private repositories Pro features (require account and/or subscription on https://www.octotree.io/) * Enhanced code review features * Multiple syntax theme support * View whole pull request changed file * Pull request, repo, issue and file bookmarking * Repo caching (improve performance of large repos) * Enable lazy-loading for specific repositories * Automatically lazy-load large repositories * Fine-grained control of where to show Octotree * Change sidebar docking position * Quick file search * Multiple GitHub accounts * Support GitHub Enterprise NO BS POLICY: Octotree doesn't collect/share/care about your data at all. GitHub access tokens are required only when you access private repositories or exceed GitHub API rate limit. Octotree stores access tokens in your browser local storage and uses them only to authenticate with GitHub.
- (2020-01-15) Hiwa Jalal: it makes navigation 10 times better, thank you.
- (2019-12-25) 彤哥来啦: 很好用,比看目录爽太多了
- (2019-12-17) Andy Slezak: super helpful for quickly navigating github repos without cloning and using local IDE
- (2019-11-26) Dennis Lee: It's great. I feel it an honor to use it
- (2019-11-22) 黄十三: 提示尝试读取浏览记录，是否侵犯隐私
- (2019-11-22) 林小克: Why you want to see my Chrome browsing history??
- (2019-11-20) Nicolae Olariu: Brilliant! Thank you!
- (2019-11-06) Dung Le: so good!
- (2019-11-01) 南风: nice!
- (2019-11-01) 秋明本: 可以支持 gitlab 吗
- (2019-11-01) Manh Jordan: Pretty good! :)
- (2019-10-29) Md. Fahim Shahrier Rasel: Must have extension for github user. Thanks
- (2019-10-29) James Teerayuth: Awesome!
- (2019-10-25) 冬歌: 新版本不支持gitlab了
- (2019-10-21) Tianma Wen: Excellent plugin for file navigation on GitHub !!! Extremely useful.
- (2019-10-14) Jan Jezek: Super extension. Helps a lot!!! Only "complain": In pull requests file it behaves strange: https://imgur.com/aSe6ZWp But it's definitely worth
- (2019-10-12) guanghui hsu: Nice
- (2019-10-11) monster brain: If you're a regular user of github, octoTree makes you love it more. It's like a file explorer for github.
- (2019-10-10) Nacho Cougil: It works really well for Github, but it seems that does not work for Gitlab (or at least it doesn't do anything when I browse in Gitlab). :-(
- (2019-10-10) Johnny Sambalinski: Please add a light font for browser night mode! So dark letters on a dark background are not visible.
- (2019-09-26) Ravikumar Yadav: Love the extension.
- (2019-09-21) Egor: Works great, nice UX
- (2019-09-20) Huy Truong: Really useful
- (2019-09-19) Baffling Science: This one's a winner! It makes GitHub navigation so much better. It's so good that where my life was once a meaningless pit of despair and sadness, it is now a meaningful place full of happiness and sunshine.
- (2019-09-19) Goro Fuji: This is one of my favorite GitHub extensions. I can do nothing without octotree.
- (2019-12-02, v:4.0.4) 幼儿园大班娃娃: Can you support the edge beat browser?
Can you support the edge beat browser
- (2019-11-22, v:4.0.0) 林小克: Why you want to see my Chrome browsing history??
Why are you looking at my Chrome browsing history in the new version??
- (2019-09-09, v:3.0.10) Cody Barnson: "Find" in large repos causes Chrome to become unresponsive
(Chrome 76.0.3809.132) Using the "Find in" files function in large repositories, such as T-SQL docs here https://github.com/MicrosoftDocs/sql-docs can actually lock up Chrome and cause it to become unresponsive. Is it possible to do a relative search so it only scans the files and folders below you, not the whole tree? Reason for using on large repos was actually to more quickly search documentation on github rather than it's twin, published on msdn.
- (2019-05-02, v:3.0.7) Jerry Asher: Shouldn't open when I hit the left edge of the browser
I like Octotree quite a bit, but it is too aggressive when it opens the sidebar (Ubuntu). I turned off open on hover, and still when I come close to, or hit any portion of the the left edge of the browser, blammo, Octotree opens.
- (2019-04-30, v:3.0.7) Nope Nope: Enterprise no longer works
New update stops existing enterprise users. Should lets users pick which github instance to use the extension on and make dual support a pro feature.
- (2019-04-14, v:3.0.1) Eli Grey: GitHub enterprise support was retroactively made paid-only
Why was this feature removed and made paid-only? You said "We commit to keep updating and improving [the open source project]" in the changelog. Was this a lie?
- (2018-11-09, v:2.5.1) 孟丹丹: After I enabled 2-factor authentication in Github, it is gone
I found the side bar of octotree is gone. Is it related to my 2-factor authentication in Github?
- (2018-10-15, v:2.4.9) Minglei Li: Not working on my chrome
I install this extension, but it does not work......
- (2018-10-03, v:2.4.9) Adam Willden: Allow disabling the extension for bitbucket
It's not as useful for bitbucket and just gets in the way, would appreciate the ability to disable the extension when using bitbucket site
- (2018-07-02, v:2.4.6) Steven G: connect error
Cannot connect to website. If your network connection to this website is fine, maybe there is an outage of the API. Please try again later.
- (2018-05-29, v:2.4.6) 清安一语: 好用