GitHub code tree on steroids
- (2019-12-10) Shawn Frueh: This plugin is fantastic! I find it most useful during PR's. one main issue though. I need to be able to make a custom color theme. The default themes don't quite work for my taste.
- (2019-07-30) 陈伟: 垃圾从Octotree引导我到Octotreepro用了一段时间提示体验到期了，现在登陆都登陆不了了
- (2019-07-23) 张敏: 要收费的
- (2019-05-05) Jared Armstrong: Makes browsing open source codebases on Github so much easier. Love it!!
- (2019-04-15) Greg Answer: Can't live without it and I recommend it to everyone at work. I cringe when I see my co-workers not using this.
- (2019-04-09) Phi Nguyen: Super useful !
- (2019-04-04) Jack Medlock: Fantastic work !!!
- (2019-04-02) VoTa Nhu: Great extension, I love this! it's easy to use
- (2019-03-29) Vinhkhoi Nguyen: it's exactly what i'm looking for. great work, thanks
- (2019-03-28) Cong Nguyen: You guys rock. Is it possible to do the same on bitbucket ?
- (2019-03-28) Minh Ngoc: Good and useful extension for developer. How about supporting payment in Paypal ?
- (2019-03-28) phu tang: Love it, works great, saved me a lot of time
- (2019-03-27) This is a robust , simple to use and effective extension/tool
- (2019-03-27) I use this extension all the time. It's become part of my day
- (2019-03-27) Absolutely LOVE this extension! Perfect, clean
- (2019-03-27) Duy Lam: Would definitely recommend it! I love the interface, simple but organized.
- (2019-03-26) This is super useful for developers!
- (2019-03-25) Awesome! Finally able to use GitHub in dark mode and change the sidebar location. Keep up the good work guys!
- (2019-03-25) I found myself pleasant browsing Github in Dark mode. Octotree Pro facilitates those actions in one plugin. So convenient. It would be even better if Dark mode feature allows customization.
- (2019-12-13, v:2.0.2) vadivel selvaraj: Double sidebars appear on Chrome
Hi, I'm an octotree pro user. I see double Octotree side bar appearing one masking the other. Can you fix that? Thanks!
- (2019-07-01, v:1.0.9) Carles Alcolea: filesize
When browsing repos, I find much more useful to see file sizes than last commit diff. Is this option available? If not, is it in the roadmap?
- (2019-05-06, v:1.0.7) Nico Greenarry: Use Github OAuth instead of email/password?
Hey, it looks like your extension requires me to enter my github login credentials if I want to use the extension on private repos. Is that correct? I'm pretty leery of sharing my login credentials with third parties, so it looks like I'll only be able to use the extension on public repos. If you haven't already implemented it, I'd much rather use OAuth for private repos.