Redux DevTools for debugging application's state changes.
The extension provides power-ups for your Redux development workflow. Apart from Redux, it can be used with any other architectures which handle the state. It's an opensource project. See the official repository for more details: https://github.com/zalmoxisus/redux-devtools-extension
- (2020-04-07) Josy H.: Crashes every few minutes if you're having a big store.
- (2020-03-26) Benjamin Ifland: Very nice and useful tool. But one little thing is missing: The diff view does not show changes in the key order of an object.
- (2020-01-19) Hydro Busy: awesome
- (2020-01-09) Very useful
- (2020-01-08) Fintan Kearney: Perfect for debugging Ngrx in Angular.
- (2019-12-19) Kevin Dubuy: Great tool ! Thank you !
- (2019-12-13) James Wilson: awesome extension, this is why redux was created
- (2019-12-10) グエン バントゥアン: very useful extension. Thanks man!
- (2019-12-02) very useful!!!
- (2019-11-19) Samer Alsudani: It's perfect and I love it
- (2019-11-07) Junior Flock: This dev tool is horrendous, state never updates, randomly shows your store dispatches when it wants to. Freezes state at 4 -6 iterations back. Will make you think your code is non functioning.
- (2019-11-01) Fabian Sosa Escalada: Great tool for redux and to ramp up team members into existing applications so they can see the logic in action. Clearly, the developers gave it a lot of love to have those nice to have features which make development a pleasant experience.
- (2019-10-15) Dron N: I'd like to have the ability to select key names and action names to copy them to clipboard. I also miss the ability to see Reselect selectors. Yes, maybe it is out of the scope of this library but there is no way to reach it anyhow. It makes developing of complex apps very hard. Selectors should be integrated in state.
- (2019-09-24) Tejas Bramhecha: I would not even rate this extension one star, extremely poor performance, keeps on crashing. If you want to waste time, please use this.
- (2019-09-18) Yan Tsui: Fantastic extension, always up to date and supports all versions of React, amazing like magic.
- (2019-09-06) Delsin Zhang: This is one of those things that you don't know you need it until you use it.
- (2019-08-16) Sriram Paramasivam: Easy to use and most helpful to verify our state flow
- (2019-08-15) eli chen: why like why every thing in redux need too many setups before you can use it. why it cant be like any other libaries and their extentions. where you just install the plugin and every thing works.
- (2019-07-30) Ferran Buireu: La mejor de largo. Es extremadamente potente, tanto a nivel funcional como estético. Te permte ver todos los eventos de Redux uno a uno, debugar por separado y te muestra toda la información necesaria así como un árbol para hacer una idea global del proyecto. Brutal.
- (2019-07-16) Kris Stadler: Really useful in development, however the extension keeps crashing on me from time to time. Have to keep re-installing the extension to work again on Chrome
- (2019-07-03) Parker Ammar: Tremendous. It would be worth using redux just to utilize this toolset.
- (2019-06-30) Chen Ruby: Thank you guys taking time to build this, make working with redux application much much easier!
- (2019-06-20) Matrix Aero: sometimes, this plug-in would stall the browser, and no idea why this happened. But it is really a useful tool!!
- (2019-06-03) Chanho Lee: 좋아요
- (2019-06-01) Kim Anywhere: Highly Recommended! Thank you very much.