Find out what the website you are visiting is built with using this extension.
The BuiltWith Chrome Extension lets you find out what a website is built with by a simple click on the builtwith icon! BuiltWith is a web site profiler tool. Upon looking up a page, BuiltWith returns all the technologies it can find on the page.
- (2020-02-18) Frank Woodling: Basically unusable when every single time I click it they are asking for money to get any information. Worthless extension now.
- (2019-12-15) Ahmed Mostafa: "Useless" Wappalyzer is beter
- (2019-09-07) David Esau: I use this tool 500 times a day while prospecting for B2B companies that leverage Google Analytics and Adobe Analytics to generate leads for myself since our company built an API to both of those widely used tools that helps companies identify website visitors as companies based on firmographics. You can find me and more info at david (at) kickfire dot com. Best tool for prospecting based on techstack hands down. #accountbasedmarketing #techstack
- (2019-07-31) Bensari Business: amazing tool for both marketers and web developer
- (2019-07-19) Double Major: What does the dollar and the stop sign represent???
- (2019-03-23) Faraz Ansari: Amazing....
- (2019-01-25) Escillo: 144$ par an pour détecter quelles sont les technologies utilisées sur un site web!!! C'est quoi cette arnaque??? Téléchargez plutôt Wappalyzer, c'est moins détaillé mais c'est gratuit et illimité!!!
- (2018-11-23) Eka Susila: very very recommended extention ...
- (2018-08-26) Zchary Ma: it really helps
- (2018-08-03) Jandielly Cândido: very nice
- (2018-08-01) Eric Scoles: Used to work adequately to give a reasonable guess at a site's tech foundation. Now, it's suddenly incomprehensible. This appears to coincide with some effort to monetize the platform by incentivizing login in some way that (like everything about this extension, now) remains abundantly unclear.
- (2018-04-09) Danil Rogozhkin: kyl
- (2018-03-20) sridhar sikha: Best extension - i used wappanalyze, page xray etc. but this is best 10x more details.
- (2018-02-12) caue rego: ended up using other similar extensions which i consider simpler and easier / generally better, such as wappalyzer.
- (2018-02-12) Otto Schneider: It's really good, but there are free extensions which does the same. Like 'Technology Checker' extension
- (2018-01-11) Jimmy Túllume Salazar: Excelente herramienta
- (2018-01-08) Jair Gutierrez: muy buena
- (2018-01-06) Arif Abdullah: the best extension i have used so far..far better than wappalyzer..helped me a lot for development purpose...well done Developers keep it up!!
- (2017-12-17) BIBIN JOHN: The best
- (2017-11-28) Lahiru Liyanage: Good Tool to view technologies of the website
- (2017-10-19) jkl542: Perfect extension for those who want to know what technologies are in use on any given website. Great for those who do website security. This is by far the best I have ever used. Beats the heck out of Wappalyzer.
- (2017-09-10) PubliKanguro Tecno - Marketing: Excelente herramienta para espiar a la competencia!
- (2017-08-24) minh châm: great!
- (2017-08-23) Excelente y práctica
- (2017-07-19) Cristian Dobrescu: Doesn't work on intranet. Other extensions of this type work just fine.
- (2019-08-09, v:2.8) jimmie j: Could not be loaded into directory
Why is that
- (2018-07-09, v:2.8) What are the new permissions for?
It's been disabled until I accept the permissions to "Read and change your data on fonts.googleapis.com"
- (2018-02-14, v:2.6) I think your extension is broken
Every website and on multiple computers the extension is broken and nothing populates
- (2018-01-15, v:2.6) Getting Error
After adding the Extension to Chrome, I am getting error below for our site: The request was aborted: Could not create SSL/TLS secure channel. https://www.calicocorners.com
- (2017-06-20, v:2.6) Scott Rimell: Extension does not open
I have activated the extension. I click the icon and nothing happens, no matter the page I'm on in the browser.
- (2017-04-27, v:2.6) Chris Robichaud: Leave info on screen
When the popup is open and you switch to a different application it closes, which is annoying if you are trying to make notes. Maybe you could change the behavior or add an option to open summary in new tab?
- (2017-03-14, v:2.5) Broken?
The plugin is not loading page info anymore. I used this plugin quite a bit; sad to see it not working. Hope it gets fixed soon...
- (2017-03-01, v:2.5) Plugin appears to be broken
The only information is regarding preference settings for the plugin. No information about the page in question. I hope you're able to get BW fixed! It's a valuable tool.
- (2017-03-01, v:2.5) Kyle King: Only showing preferences
not loading the page info, just an option for preferences. Useless plugin now
- (2017-03-01, v:2.5) Anine Ehlers: Not loading on chrome
Not loading website info on chrome