Find out what the website you are visiting is built with using this extension.
The BuiltWith Chrome Extension lets you find out what a website is built with by a simple click on the builtwith icon! BuiltWith is a web site profiler tool. Upon looking up a page, BuiltWith returns all the technologies it can find on the page.
- (2021-08-11) Ian Miller: Doesn't work anymore. Asks to enter a Captcha, and there's no Captcha box. Clearing browser cache, restart device, nothing works.
- (2021-07-27) Vince Aggrippino: Sometimes the BuiltWith extension just says "The website says we are forbidden to do a lookup on it."... What does that even mean? This is only supposed to show a concise summary of what's in _View Source_. There's no way to "forbid" that. Even when it shows information, most of its UI is devoted to upsell attempts. It's not even clear what they offer for the $99 price tag, but that's likely more than I'd ever pay for a simple browser extension.
- (2021-05-24) Chris Morris: I wish it could default to the non-detailed report. I use it 3 times in a day and then I can't anymore because it defaults to the detailed. If it defaulted to the limited view, then the plugin would be more useful to me.
- (2021-02-23) Lasse Nielsen: Used to love this addon, now it's just a cash grab.
- (2021-01-13) Malikul Akbar: doesn't work, not load anything
- (2021-01-07) Reza AB: It doesnt work anymore.
- (2020-11-17) John Marra: I find that recently it reveals less and less. I tried to create a sign-on account and it won't accept Outlook accounts :-( So what email domains will it accept?
- (2020-09-04) Volkan Yılmaz: Gerçekten harika bir hizmet ve büyümesini istediğim bir girişim. Teşekkürler.
- (2020-04-03) David Haysom: Excellent tool
- (2020-03-23) Weston Vincze: Awesome extension. Easy and quick to use.
- (2020-03-19) Kai Carver: This extension used to work remarkably well for me, but recently it has been failing for me with the message: "The operation has timed out"
- (2020-02-18) Frank Woodling: Basically unusable when every single time I click it they are asking for money to get any information. Worthless extension now.
- (2019-12-15) Ahmed Mostafa: "Useless" Wappalyzer is beter
- (2019-09-07) David Esau: I use this tool 500 times a day while prospecting for B2B companies that leverage Google Analytics and Adobe Analytics to generate leads for myself since our company built an API to both of those widely used tools that helps companies identify website visitors as companies based on firmographics. You can find me and more info at david (at) kickfire dot com. Best tool for prospecting based on techstack hands down. #accountbasedmarketing #techstack
- (2019-07-31) Ahmed Yasser: amazing tool for both marketers and web developer
- (2019-07-19) Zane Koh: What does the dollar and the stop sign represent???
- (2019-03-23) Faraz Ansari: Amazing....
- (2019-01-25) Bucheron Rigide: 144$ par an pour détecter quelles sont les technologies utilisées sur un site web!!! C'est quoi cette arnaque??? Téléchargez plutôt Wappalyzer, c'est moins détaillé mais c'est gratuit et illimité!!!
- (2018-11-23) Eka Susila: very very recommended extention ...
- (2018-08-26) Zchary Ma: it really helps
- (2018-08-03) Jandielly Cândido: very nice
- (2018-08-01) Eric Scoles: Used to work adequately to give a reasonable guess at a site's tech foundation. Now, it's suddenly incomprehensible. This appears to coincide with some effort to monetize the platform by incentivizing login in some way that (like everything about this extension, now) remains abundantly unclear.
- (2018-04-09) Danil Rogozhkin: kyl
- (2018-03-20) Foo Bar: Best extension - i used wappanalyze, page xray etc. but this is best 10x more details.
- (2018-02-12) caue rego: ended up using other similar extensions which i consider simpler and easier / generally better, such as wappalyzer.
- (2018-02-12) Otto Schneider: It's really good, but there are free extensions which does the same. Like 'Technology Checker' extension
- (2018-01-11) Jimmy Túllume Salazar: Excelente herramienta
- (2018-01-08) Jair Gutierrez: muy buena
- (2018-01-06) Arif Abdullah: the best extension i have used so far..far better than wappalyzer..helped me a lot for development purpose...well done Developers keep it up!!
- (2017-12-17) BIBIN JOHN: The best
- (2017-11-28) Lahiru Liyanage: Good Tool to view technologies of the website
- (2017-10-19) jkl542: Perfect extension for those who want to know what technologies are in use on any given website. Great for those who do website security. This is by far the best I have ever used. Beats the heck out of Wappalyzer.
- (2017-09-10) PubliKanguro Tecno - Marketing: Excelente herramienta para espiar a la competencia!
- (2017-08-24) minh châm: great!
- (2017-08-23) Excelente y práctica
- (2017-07-19) Cristian Dobrescu: Doesn't work on intranet. Other extensions of this type work just fine.
- (2017-06-16) Cary Global,LLC: Great tool on chrome...
- (2017-06-05) Marshall Parker: Great extension.
- (2021-05-07, v:3.3) Jamie Bortman: Account Disabled - how to enable
I typed wrong email and now my account is disable, how can I re-enter correct email?
- (2021-04-15, v:3.3) Ksenia Stadnikova: Captcha
Hi, I'm getting this message Complete the CAPTCHA to continue but there's no image. It was working nicely until I reinstalled today.
- (2021-03-23, v:3.3) Johnny Chambless: Not Fully Loading
Hey there, love your extension so I wanted to let you know it hasn't worked since yesterday, it will give a loading symbol then go blank, just wanted to let you know, thanks!
- (2021-03-22, v:3.3) John Maravelakis: Image not loading
Hello, image is not loading when I try to use the addon. So I cannot complete the sum to proceed. Thank you!
- (2021-02-24, v:3.3) Ryan Trudell: Paid version of Builwith not working
Hello - I've used the paid version of Builtwith for the past 6-9 months without a single issue. In the past 2-3 weeks, it's been extremely buggy and loads <10 % of the time I turn it on. I'm " " close to purchasing Wappalyzer as that functions just fine on my Chrome browser.
- (2021-02-23, v:3.3) Errin Edelstein: wont load
I am having the same issue as the other comments. Sometimes Builtwith will work and other times it just says loading. Is there something I need to do differently?
- (2021-02-23, v:3.3) William Rice: Won't load
Hi, Recently, builtwith works sometimes and then other times it just says "loading" and never opens up completely. Is there a chrome setting or something I need to check?
- (2021-01-10, v:3.3) Bharat Sharma: Unable to use it despite multiple attempts
I have been using BW for many years but recently when when I am trying to use it, dont know what happens to it? It used to be great tool but it seems to suck now. Problem: When I click on the BW icon to read a website information, All I see is a never ending Loading Information and nothing happens.
- (2020-12-30, v:3.3) Azure Woodenlegs: will not load
will not load. I deleted and redownloaded and shut down browser and computer. will not load any information.
- (2020-09-25, v:3.2) Zach DiFranza: Captcha Broken
I can't use this extension because it says it requires me to complete the CAPTCHA but no picture or information renders for me to do so
- (2020-09-16, v:3.2) Patricia Shetler: Captcha
I removed this from the Chrome browser because adding the numbers and submit does nothing. It may be me, but it may be something else?
- (2020-09-16, v:3.2) Robert Duffner: Unable to complete Captcha
When entering the captcha the I'm unable to see the details.
- (2020-09-15, v:3.2) Kelsey O: Captcha Fail
Captcha is not working when submit is selected nothing happens.
- (2020-09-15, v:3.2) K: Captcha Broken
Please review captcha! I am unable to submit it.
- (2020-09-15, v:3.2) Rotem Haliva: I have a captcha and the answer don't get submitted
Can't pass the captcha, even after answering it over and over again... What is going on?
- (2020-09-15, v:3.1) Varza Murata: Is asking for CAPTCHA
is asking to "Complete the CAPTCHA to continue" but there is not option to do so. whats going on?!?!
- (2020-09-10, v:3.1) Johnson Mankin: Buitwith Problem
I am trying to install buitwih but i am not able to install i am getting this error (Could not move extension directory into profile.)
- (2020-08-19, v:3.1) Rahul Gupta: Validation of Information
Hi Team, would like to know how the results are being published to the user as i see the information published is not matching with the actual. Site Visited - video.oracle.com
- (2020-07-21, v:3.1) Mega Data: Loading Error
Hello, The loading symbol spins a few times then is blank with nothing loading. Just wanted to let you know.
- (2020-04-05, v:2.8) Ahmed Soliman: The icon is too dark-green to be seen in CHROME dark mode.
Please improve the color scheme of the icon! It is almost invisible when I'm using the google chrome dark mode. Best!
- (2020-03-05, v:2.8) Mohit Nirmal: Extension icon
The extension icon is too dark-green to be seen in dark mode. It is almost invisible when I'm using the dark mode. Please improve the color scheme of the icon!
- (2019-08-09, v:2.8) jimmie j: Could not be loaded into directory
Why is that
- (2018-07-09, v:2.8) What are the new permissions for?
It's been disabled until I accept the permissions to "Read and change your data on fonts.googleapis.com"
- (2018-02-14, v:2.6) I think your extension is broken
Every website and on multiple computers the extension is broken and nothing populates
- (2018-01-15, v:2.6) Getting Error
After adding the Extension to Chrome, I am getting error below for our site: The request was aborted: Could not create SSL/TLS secure channel. https://www.calicocorners.com
- (2017-06-20, v:2.6) Scott Rimell: Extension does not open
I have activated the extension. I click the icon and nothing happens, no matter the page I'm on in the browser.
- (2017-04-27, v:2.6) Chris Robichaud: Leave info on screen
When the popup is open and you switch to a different application it closes, which is annoying if you are trying to make notes. Maybe you could change the behavior or add an option to open summary in new tab?
- (2017-03-14, v:2.5) Broken?
The plugin is not loading page info anymore. I used this plugin quite a bit; sad to see it not working. Hope it gets fixed soon...
- (2017-03-01, v:2.5) Plugin appears to be broken
The only information is regarding preference settings for the plugin. No information about the page in question. I hope you're able to get BW fixed! It's a valuable tool.
- (2017-03-01, v:2.5) Kyle King: Only showing preferences
not loading the page info, just an option for preferences. Useless plugin now
- (2017-03-01, v:2.5) Anine Ehlers: Not loading on chrome
Not loading website info on chrome