Kaspersky Threat Intelligence Portal Plugin allows you to look up threat intelligence information about URLs, IPs, and hashes.
NOTE: The Plugin is intended for Enterprise users subscribed to the commercial version of Kaspersky Threat Intelligence Portal. Other users will not be able to use the Plugin. Kaspersky Threat Intelligence Portal Plugin enables the lookup of URLs, IPs, hashes (MD5, SHA1, and SHA256), and domains straight from the viewed webpages by using the Kaspersky Threat Intelligence Portal lookup functionality. The Plugin also lets the subscribers gain rich threat intelligence context around IoCs for making faster prioritization decisions. By installing Kaspersky Threat Intelligence Portal Plugin, you agree to be bound by the terms of this agreement: https://kas.pr/in19 The goal of the Plugin is to immediately provide your security teams with as much data about IoCs as possible, from any web page, allowing you to speed up your threat investigation activities. IoCs can be highlighted automatically. Kaspersky Threat Intelligence Portal delivers all the knowledge acquired by Kaspersky Lab about cyber threats, legitimate objects, and their relationships, brought together into a single, powerful web service or RESTful API. Users who subscribe to Kaspersky Threat Intelligence Portal have immediate access to the very latest as well as historical threat intelligence to help combat cyber-attacks before they hurt their organizations. Quick delivery of comprehensive threat intelligence helps to improve incident response times and forensic capabilities by giving security teams crucial information about threats and their make-up. Teams can thus choose the correct response before systems and data are compromised.
- (2020-02-06) Danny Brooks: Vey good plugin to the TIP portal, makes cross referencing much easier
- (2019-07-04) Archar Gelod: Doesn't work at all. Bad design. Looks like scam
- (2019-04-20) Александр Суходрищев: great!
- (2019-04-01) Holy Soldier7: If you're not a paying customer, forget this plugin!!! I contacted Kaspersky support chat about getting access and they gave me a link to the Kaspersky B2B website. If you want to know anything more about the service and want to speak to someone or support chat, you must be a customer...!!!
- (2019-03-05) 斎藤 Saitou明 Akira: Eu recomendo!
- (2018-12-13) Polina Nesterova: Great plugin! It's really working
- (2018-12-13) Alexey Dolgikh: Very good and useful plugin!