Create grids and measure their distance easily.
It allow you to creates vertical and horizontal grids, Photoshop style. It has a ruler to measure distance between your grids too. #How to use: - drag from main vertical/horizontal ruler to create grids. - click on intersection of vertical ruler and horizontal ruler to go into ruler mode. - while in ruler mode, hold <Shift> key to get a straight line.
- (2020-04-16) 若竹流风: very good
- (2020-04-15) Lukáš V: 1. I value this extension because unlike all the other extension this one DOESN'T REQUIRE ANY PERMISSIONS 2. The guidelines are great, not just for measuring. 3. What I would improve is definitely the way the actual measuring is triggered - like many other reviewers, I has a hard time figuring out how to start measuring. 4. A tip for future development - it would be a killer if the measuring arrows would stick to visual elements on the page. Apparently, it's somehow possible without any permissions, because this extension handles it without any perms github.com/mrflix/dimensions. All in all, best ruler extension on the market, if you don't want to give any permissions for such a simple task as measuring some elements on the page.
- (2020-04-07) Arshdeep Singh: It's better than Page ruler redux
- (2020-04-07) Jeswin Varghese: It doesn't work with developer mode on.
- (2020-03-24) Faruk Suljagic: doesnt work on macbook pro
- (2020-03-24) Vikki Ma: 最近新改版后很难用了 The new version cannot directly measure the module and is difficult to use.
- (2020-03-20) Amine Matouk: no measurements proposed :(
- (2020-03-12) Trang Le: tốt
- (2020-03-06) Nando Delgado: Great took
- (2020-03-06) Şahin Gündoğdu: Çalışmıyor. Fotoğrafta gösterildiği gibi yanda ve üstte cetveller çıkmıyor. Eklenti simgesi geliyor. Tıklıyorum fakat herhangi bir tepki vermiyor.
- (2020-03-04) Sezer Okçu: Çok güzel çalışıyor.. fakat pixel değilde santimetre veya milimetre olarak ölçüyü görebilme şansımız varmı ?
- (2019-12-12) Matt Raymond: So helpful for lining up icons during development!
- (2019-12-02) Robert Janaszek: Unusable
- (2019-11-28) Davide Bosa: Good, but how can change color of line?
- (2019-11-11) Yogesh Jagdale: This thing is also works with embed! Which is great!
- (2019-11-07) Rzv Rzv: Please just add some visual information of where the user should click to get into "Ruler Mode" where we measure in pixels... I found it but had to try very hard to do so, not really intuitive :) Note: Top Left corner of the browser window, where the 2 MAIN GRIDS join. That is where you have to click to enter "ruler mode" and actually measure pixels, if you so wish.
- (2019-10-05) Ana Esterhazy: no cm
- (2019-09-19) David Carli-Arnold: On the whole, this extension does its job well. With that said, I think it would be *very* helpful to be able to save gridline configurations. I want to be able to add a bunch of lines to my grid, then be able to bring up the same configuration of lines at a moment's notice. This would be very useful for people who work on similar pages/work often.
- (2019-09-09) Fengxiao Hu: Doesn't work.
- (2019-08-17) Ahmed Mubarak: It works with neither some websites nor index.html page!!
- (2019-08-05) Frank Solomon: Just what the doctor ordered: No special permissions required. Does what it is supposed to. I like it. The only thing I wish it would do that it doesn't appear to, when measuring a diagonal I wish it would give you the vertical and horizontal pixel values in addition to the actual length of the diagonal: sort of like Pythagoras :-). Wouldn't hurt to also throw in the area. But, otherwise, this is great!
- (2019-07-24) Kenneth McCall: The only issue I see is when I zoom it - the grid lines don't follow the zoom.
- (2019-07-07) Sommie Njoku: Perfect for what I needed it for.
- (2019-05-14) Rachel Phillips: perfect, and works with internal pdf, great for crafts. had measure for a bonnet and pattern did not display size, but had a key/scale, so with the extension was able to measure !!!!
- (2019-05-12) Buddy Bryan: Just like using Photoshop Guides, but to measure any objects in the browser window. Very handy tool, and easy to use (as long as someone thinks to check your website for instructions on how to use it). :-)