Create grids and measure their distance easily.
It allow you to creates vertical and horizontal grids, Photoshop style. It has a ruler to measure distance between your grids too. #How to use: - drag from main vertical/horizontal ruler to create grids. - click on intersection of vertical ruler and horizontal ruler to go into ruler mode. - while in ruler mode, hold <Shift> key to get a straight line.
- (2019-12-12) Matt Raymond: So helpful for lining up icons during development!
- (2019-12-02) Robert Janaszek: Unusable
- (2019-11-28) Davide Bosa: Good, but how can change color of line?
- (2019-11-11) Yogesh Jagdale: This thing is also works with embed! Which is great!
- (2019-11-07) Rzv Rzv: Please just add some visual information of where the user should click to get into "Ruler Mode" where we measure in pixels... I found it but had to try very hard to do so, not really intuitive :) Note: Top Left corner of the browser window, where the 2 MAIN GRIDS join. That is where you have to click to enter "ruler mode" and actually measure pixels, if you so wish.
- (2019-10-05) Ana Esterhazy: no cm
- (2019-09-19) David Carli-Arnold: On the whole, this extension does its job well. With that said, I think it would be *very* helpful to be able to save gridline configurations. I want to be able to add a bunch of lines to my grid, then be able to bring up the same configuration of lines at a moment's notice. This would be very useful for people who work on similar pages/work often.
- (2019-09-09) Fengxiao Hu: Doesn't work.
- (2019-08-17) Ahmed Mubarak: It works with neither some websites nor index.html page!!
- (2019-08-05) Frank Solomon: Just what the doctor ordered: No special permissions required. Does what it is supposed to. I like it. The only thing I wish it would do that it doesn't appear to, when measuring a diagonal I wish it would give you the vertical and horizontal pixel values in addition to the actual length of the diagonal: sort of like Pythagoras :-). Wouldn't hurt to also throw in the area. But, otherwise, this is great!
- (2019-07-24) Kenneth McCall: The only issue I see is when I zoom it - the grid lines don't follow the zoom.
- (2019-07-07) Sommie Njoku: Perfect for what I needed it for.
- (2019-05-14) Rachel Phillips: perfect, and works with internal pdf, great for crafts. had measure for a bonnet and pattern did not display size, but had a key/scale, so with the extension was able to measure !!!!
- (2019-05-12) Buddy Bryan: Just like using Photoshop Guides, but to measure any objects in the browser window. Very handy tool, and easy to use (as long as someone thinks to check your website for instructions on how to use it). :-)
- (2019-03-26) Wonderful, it's works very nice, this little thing is helping me a lot!
- (2019-03-14) Guillaume Cadec: hyper simple, hyper souple, hyper pratique pour caler des blocs en wysiwyg
- (2019-03-04) Adel Sanhaji: Would be helpful to have a tooltip with px distances, or an indication on grids
- (2019-01-21) грид закрывает отступы от края браузера, контент без отступов почти премыкающий к краю браузера измерить невозможно
- (2019-01-11) ginner zapata: Bro this stuff is amazing! I don't know why there is a lot of people complaining. Infinitely Grateful!
- (2019-01-09) yasser maina: This is exactly what I needed , Like PS Grid It helps me in designing a lot But there is some deviation in developer mode Generally, it works well and thanks
- (2019-01-03) Muy útil para diseñadores. Pintar guías es muy útil.
- (2018-12-03) Rohan Tapiyawala: Not working for my local webpage
- (2018-11-15) Gerald Fullam: It has all the features I need: - rulers with ticks at 100px increments with subdivisions - ability to easily place (drag from ruler), move (click and drag), and remove (drag to ruler) gridlines - ability to measure distances in any direction (click top left space between rulers to toggle measuring mode, then click and drag anywhere) - option to force horizontal or vertical line when measuring (hold Shift key) - snap-to-grid measuring I had some trouble figuring out how to achieve all of the above. The documentation should be updated with step-by-step instructions (see multiple user comments about having to stumble through this or giving up without figuring it out).
- (2018-11-07) victor Martinez: The ruler doesn't work in Device(Responsive) views (because you can'tr drag and drop). A pity because it could be really helpful if it would have worked when styling mobile views.
- (2018-10-22) Zeeshan Hasan: Does not work either -_-