Create grids and measure their distance easily.
It allow you to creates vertical and horizontal grids, Photoshop style. It has a ruler to measure distance between your grids too. #How to use: - drag from main vertical/horizontal ruler to create grids. - click on intersection of vertical ruler and horizontal ruler to go into ruler mode. - while in ruler mode, hold <Shift> key to get a straight line.
- (2020-09-12) Alexander Pashkov: отлично, как в фотошопе, ничего лишнего
- (2020-07-26) مختصر مفيد: This is exactly what i want
- (2020-07-06) Eduardo Martín Díaz Palomares: No sirve , dificil de usar y no ayuda en nada
- (2020-04-16) 若竹流风: very good
- (2020-04-15) Lukáš V: 1. I value this extension because unlike all the other extension this one DOESN'T REQUIRE ANY PERMISSIONS 2. The guidelines are great, not just for measuring. 3. What I would improve is definitely the way the actual measuring is triggered - like many other reviewers, I has a hard time figuring out how to start measuring. 4. A tip for future development - it would be a killer if the measuring arrows would stick to visual elements on the page. Apparently, it's somehow possible without any permissions, because this extension handles it without any perms github.com/mrflix/dimensions. All in all, best ruler extension on the market, if you don't want to give any permissions for such a simple task as measuring some elements on the page.
- (2020-04-07) Arshdeep Singh: It's better than Page ruler redux
- (2020-04-07) Jeswin Varghese: It doesn't work with developer mode on.
- (2020-03-24) Faruk Suljagic: doesnt work on macbook pro
- (2020-03-24) Vikki Ma: 最近新改版后很难用了 The new version cannot directly measure the module and is difficult to use.
- (2020-03-20) Amine Matouk: no measurements proposed :(
- (2020-03-12) Trang Le: tốt
- (2020-03-06) Nando Delgado: Great took
- (2020-03-06) Şahin Gündoğdu: Çalışmıyor. Fotoğrafta gösterildiği gibi yanda ve üstte cetveller çıkmıyor. Eklenti simgesi geliyor. Tıklıyorum fakat herhangi bir tepki vermiyor.
- (2020-03-04) Sezer Okçu: Çok güzel çalışıyor.. fakat pixel değilde santimetre veya milimetre olarak ölçüyü görebilme şansımız varmı ?
- (2019-12-12) Matt Raymond: So helpful for lining up icons during development!
- (2019-12-02) Robert Janaszek: Unusable
- (2019-11-28) Davide Bosa: Good, but how can change color of line?
- (2019-11-11) Yogesh Jagdale: This thing is also works with embed! Which is great!
- (2019-11-07) Rzv Rzv: Please just add some visual information of where the user should click to get into "Ruler Mode" where we measure in pixels... I found it but had to try very hard to do so, not really intuitive :) Note: Top Left corner of the browser window, where the 2 MAIN GRIDS join. That is where you have to click to enter "ruler mode" and actually measure pixels, if you so wish.
- (2019-10-05) Ana Esterhazy: no cm
- (2019-09-19) David Carli-Arnold: On the whole, this extension does its job well. With that said, I think it would be *very* helpful to be able to save gridline configurations. I want to be able to add a bunch of lines to my grid, then be able to bring up the same configuration of lines at a moment's notice. This would be very useful for people who work on similar pages/work often.
- (2019-09-09) Fengxiao Hu: Doesn't work.
- (2019-08-17) Ahmed Mubarak: It works with neither some websites nor index.html page!!
- (2019-08-05) Frank Solomon: Just what the doctor ordered: No special permissions required. Does what it is supposed to. I like it. The only thing I wish it would do that it doesn't appear to, when measuring a diagonal I wish it would give you the vertical and horizontal pixel values in addition to the actual length of the diagonal: sort of like Pythagoras :-). Wouldn't hurt to also throw in the area. But, otherwise, this is great!
- (2019-07-24) Kenneth McCall: The only issue I see is when I zoom it - the grid lines don't follow the zoom.