Insightly CRM fix for GMail. Removes the 'Insightly Gmail Gadget' controls from every email.
In Google Apps, when Insightly CRM is installed, it shows a Gadget: "Insightly Gmail Gadget" for google apps users. The Gadget is for the CRM users, but it also shows for every gmail users of that Google Apps domain, which are not CRM users. This extension provides a simple fix to remove the gadget from every mail, if the user doesn't want to see it.
- (2018-07-04) Frank Jul Larsen: Loved it, but sadly it does not work anymore.... :-( Please fix it again
- (2018-02-26) Ian Palmer: Does what it's supposed to do but it causes an unacceptably long delay when clicking the "Move to" and "Label" buttons in Gmail. I have ruled out other extensions and this is the culprit.
- (2017-12-27) Dakota Shannon: Looks liked it worked. Thanks!
- (2017-09-16) Steve K.H.: Should not have installed Insightly
- (2016-11-02) Bill Dunk-Green: Thank you. It works as it says it does.
- (2016-05-13) Michael Schweizer: very helpful, as insightly's devs seem to not be able to remove the GMail gadget from the inbox.
- (2016-01-14) VFE.David Blaza: fantastic fix, Insightly was driving me mad
- (2014-09-22) Worked for me. Many thanks to the developer