Simple script which places the IP of the current website in the bottom right.
This extension simply adds the IP of the current website you are viewing to the bottom right. FEATURES: * Simple solution to always show the current websites IP address instead of clicking through an extension * Moves left or right on mouse over, it won't get in your way * IPv6 support * No external server to return IP - your chrome does all the work locally * Clean, attractive and does the job. PRIVACY: No-one sees the IP but you. There is no reliance on an external server to return the IP. Chrome returns the IP address itself on the users side. This takes into consideration local DNS and Host changes. If you like this extension please leave a comment below. I'd love to hear what you think about it and what features you'd like to see in later versions. Currently I'm planning a few features: 'Copy IP to clickboard' - This will be available from the popup options in the next version and the ability to disable on certain websites. I created this extension to solve a problem no other IP extension attempted. To quickly show the current websites IP at all times. I use that information daily as a web developer and it has solved my problem. No longer do I have to click through an extension to see the IP, it's just there - bottom right. Hopefully this extension will help you out too. Let me know in the comments and review generously if it has. CHANGELOG: v1.5.2 * Website IP no longer shows on print screens * Extension has been updated to remove errors associated with newer extension changes for Chrome 18+ v1.5.1 * Fixed hover over behaviour to switch IP left and right v1.5.0 * New Feature: IPv6 support * New Feature: No more reliance on an external server to return the IP, it is now completely on the users side allowing host changes and DNS changes to reflect instantly * Bug fix: Extension ID on pop-up - caused by the extension running within itself v1.0.1 * Found it was still using my personal testing link for the IP return, now updated to the correct link that will improve speeds to near instant Note: This is now available on github for you if you'd like to tinker: https://github.com/tinybigideas/WebsiteIP
- (2021-12-04) Renaud Pacouil: Des années que je l'utilise et ça me sert plusieurs fois par jour. Très utile quand on est développeur web et qu'on est amené à bosser sur beaucoup de migration de site. Je ne sais pas comment je pourrais faire sans elle : simple, efficace et pratique !
- (2021-08-18) FA school: Very convenient, whether there is a copy function, I can not find it
- (2021-03-29) Scott Trice: Every web developer needs this. I've used it for years. Simple and works.
- (2020-11-10) Tom Schi: Thanks a lot!
- (2020-10-19) Alexis Madrzejewski: Fonctionne très bien. Très pratique car s'affiche directement sans actions nécessaires (clic sur l'icône de l'extension par exemple). Pas lent comme les autres extensions qui affichent en plus d'autres informations pas forcément utiles (whois, pays associé à l'ip etc...)
- (2020-03-09) Md Biplob: [email protected]
- (2019-10-19) Holmes Lambor: useless, actually
- (2019-05-08) Jean-Pierre van Melis: Always wanted it, but never got around looking for this. Great if you're migrating websites and modify DNS or /etc/hosts.
- (2019-02-08) Sam Tolton: I like the extension and it's useful to me but it would be nice if we could turn it off for some sites. For example I don't really want to see it on YouTube as it shows when the video is full screen.
- (2018-12-11) kevin martin: Doesn't work at all with the current version of Chrome from what I can tell.
- (2018-11-20) Mark van der Waarde: Helpful!
- (2018-11-20) Josua Müller: Simple and Elegant, would be nice if we could adjust some CSS ourselves though. I have a Software that has a bottom bar in the backend and it covers the IP cause some s***hat that wrote the software thought z-index 9,999 isn't enough.
- (2018-05-22) Roman Svitukha: Great extension.
- (2018-03-18) Dilan: noi
- (2018-03-15) Antonio García Marín: Funciona perfectamente y me es muy util cuando trabajas con varios nodos de tu aplicacion y no sabes a cual esta accediendo
- (2018-01-24) Ning Cao: good
- (2017-09-28) Salim (Web): Thank you very much for this useful extension.
- (2017-08-20) Michael Dicenta: Macht was es soll, ohne Schnickschnack.
- (2017-06-25) Great plugin. Could you please show IPv4 by default. The IPv6 display is not what we want and is sometimes show. Or maybe show both.
- (2017-05-19) Vlad Siritanu: Simple, efficient and dicreate
- (2017-04-25) Se lance très bien, contrairement à d'autres avis, et fait ce qu'elle promet: Adresse IP du site dans une bulle tout en bas.
- (2017-04-09) Manfred Warta (Bayern-Rocker Many): Perfekt, endlich mal die tatsächliche IP der Verbindung und nicht wie bei allen "Flag Addons" nur die IP der angefragten Domain.
- (2016-11-06) Ông Nguyện: hay
- (2016-09-03) SUPER BOS: Не работает!!!
- (2016-07-13) Reckless: IT TRACKED MY VPN
- (2016-06-13) Jacob Eile: Great app, does what it is supposed to and does not - this is VERY IMPORTANT - rely on 3rd party servers... Nice ;
- (2016-05-31) Linna Taing: ne se lance pas
- (2016-05-23) Fűrész Krisztián: Pls add unique color for localhost (127.0.0.1)
- (2016-05-02) Cyril: Contrairement aux avis précédents, je l'utilise quotidiennement sans aucun problème et sur plusieurs postes.
- (2016-03-09) Dean Zhang: 对页面只有framset的支持不好，有div插入，但是显示不出来。其它都很好很赞。。。
- (2016-03-04) Jonathan Massy: works perfectly, would be helpful if you could right-click the widget in the top bar and copy the currrent tab IP address
- (2021-09-14, v:1.5.2) Morne Bester: Copy IP
Please add "copy IP" option in the chrome menu
- (2020-04-16, v:1.5.2) Suraj Kumar: suddenly IP address stopped
IP address was showing correctly on any website I used to visit. But past few days it has stopped showing IP address. Pl advise
- (2019-08-16, v:1.5.2) Peter Lindstrom: broken?
Nothing showing up on bottom of browser window.
- (2019-07-08, v:1.5.2) JJS JJS: does not display on domains.google
if you try to load the domain domains.google in your browser, it says "NULL" ?
- (2018-05-22, v:1.5.2) Roman Svitukha: copy option
please add "copy IP" option in the chrome menu.
- (2017-10-16, v:1.5.2) Giuseppe Pergolesi: let's move sign
It would be good if I could choose where to initial put the ip address (top or bottom, left or right)
- (2017-10-06, v:1.5.2) Mike Armstrong: IP address hidden behind other graphic
IP display hidden e.g.behind various sites chat bar that often runs along bottom of page. Is it possible to have a Menu option to view IP and/or be able to relocate the IP output to somewhere that isn't hidden by the page being viewed please. Also, is there a way to copy/paste the IP address. nice useful ext many thanks
- (2017-08-10, v:1.5.2) Ramon van der Roest: Change position
Could you give the option to change the position? Very often it is hidden behind a chat.
- (2017-06-25, v:1.5.2) Do not show Ipv6
Could you please show IPv4 by default. The IPv6 display is not what we want and is sometimes show. Or maybe show both. This is a great plugin.
- (2017-06-01, v:1.5.2) Paul Ingram: rDNS
Could you possibly add an option to enable an rDNS lookup?
- (2017-02-16, v:1.5.2) Alex ExtGuru: Monetization browser extension
Hello! I am a representative of the company EXT.GURU., Which is a leader in monetizing browser extensions. Currently EXT.GURU- the most advanced and profitable platform for profitable cooperation. Based on the above we want to make you a better offer for collaborating. We offer more than 10 types of monetization, each of which has confirmed unique effectiveness. Depending on your needs, we provide several methods of monetizating- from the soft to the hard methods. Be sure No negative experiences from users - Only appropriate and clear advertising. In addition, by providing an individual approach, we take into account the wishes of each partner.Please, take the most note that, our system didn't conflict with other systems, so you can easily earn extra income. Why cooperate with us is profitable: Without the slightest effort you can give yourself a high revenue. Payments are carried out on request. No delays and no minimum amount. Select a payment system that is preferable for you. Lightweight and easy to use interface will provide full comfort for webmasters. Responsive support service instantly answer all the questions that interest you. The complete absence of restrictions on the GEO. Detailed statistics in real time. Failures and disturbances in the system are excluded. Profitable Refferal Program. In conjuction with EXT.GURU your extension "Website IP" will become a reliable guarantee of maximum profit. High earnings, combined with comfort for users- Now it's really! If you are interested in our offer or have any questions or suggestions, please feel free contact with us. We look forward for collaboration!!! Skype: extguru ICQ: 654784658 Jabber: [email protected] Email: [email protected]
- (2016-11-28, v:1.5.2) Yevgeniy: Visible issue