The most popular photo editor and painting app. Over 30 million users & 500 million saved images.
umo Paint is a full featured painting and image editing application featuring an active art community of over 1 million registered members and over 500 million saved images. The app has the web's most versatile collection of image editing features blurring the line between desktop applications like Photoshop or Gimp. Sumo Paint features: Layers with undo support: - 11 Blending modes - Duplicate, merge and flatten layers - Rotate and Flip - Zoom and Pan Layers with classic Layer Effects: - Drop Shadow - Inner Shadow - Outer Glow - Inner Glow - Bevel - Color Overlay - Stroke - Gradient Bevel - Gradient Glow 37 Filters and effects in the following categories: - 3D Effects - Blur - Distort - Edge Detection - Light Effects - Noise - Pixelate - Sharpen - Stylize - Texture - Other Professional Painting Tools: - Over 300 Brushes - Advanced options like gravity and auto orient - Pen Pressure via speed detection - Real time Bezier-curve smoothing - Animated Brushes - Smudge, Blur, Sharpen, Dodge, Burn and Saturation tools Selection Tools With Full Undo Support: - Lasso - Rectangular Lasso - Magic Wand - Rectangular and Elliptical selections - Border, Feather, Expand and Contract selection Image Enhancement Tools Including: - Unsharp Mask - Curves - Levels - Brightness / Contrast - Hue / Saturation - Color Balance - Color Temperature Multiple Image Transformation Types: - Free Transform - scale, rotate and skew and image - Distort Transform - stretch an image angular in any direction - Warp Transform - warp an image in any direction freely Shape Tools Including: - Normal and Rounded Rectangle Tools - Circle Tool - Pie Tool - Polygon Tool - Normal, Rounded and Bulky Star Tools - Line and Curve Tools Gradient Tool: - 15 gradient types including Linear, Radial, Angle and Spiral modes - 170 preset color selections - Gradients are Anti-Aliased! Clone Stamp Tool: - Over 300 Brushes - Diameter, opacity and flow - Advanced options like scattering and random rotation
- (2019-04-01) I love it I did't like drawing or art but with this I love art
- (2018-11-08) Kayla Thomas: So I bought pro for 1 week with the 2 dollar deal going on. I only used pro once and after that it locked the tools when I tried to use the app the next day. I already paid for it and I only used it one day and it locked me out again. It said I still have the license but then today it says I have to pay for it again. It's been 3 days since I heard anything from support. Which was one email, And I have yet to have my problem fixed.
- (2018-10-03) pearce mclaughlin: its cool
- (2018-09-05) sam c: did everything I needed, for a free app its great!
- (2018-08-24) Sims 4 Lover: It's great! I love the options and tools and would definitely recommend it to any aspiring digital artist. The only problem is, most tools I use are pro :/ I'll rate 5* if we got the curve line back as I have very shaky hand :(
- (2018-07-07) LillianTheVampire BloodyRoseWarrior: i love
- (2018-06-29) Piper: It WAS the best until they made everything Pro and now I cant practice My Art! Give back the old Sumo Paint!