Highlight follow and nofollow links
Nofollow SEO Link Highlighter is an extension for Google Chrome that allows you to highlight links that point to any of your domains. You can choose the colors to highlight nofollow and follow links, and which domains/hosts to highlight. You can also turn highlighting on and off for different sites.
- (2020-10-11) kashif syed: Not working
- (2020-06-26) Reynan Parico: Doesn't really work
- (2019-12-19) Nadezda Ershova: Works if you add the domains you want it to recognize in the settings. Very helpful!
- (2018-08-01) L. J.: Not working
- (2018-04-21) Thiết Bị Công Nghiệp: Not Work
- (2017-12-19) Terry Caliendo: A lot of people are saying it doesn't work. It does work, but you have to put in the domains you want to check in the options. It seems like this tool is meant to browse other websites to see how they link to yours. Thus you'd just enter your own website and as you traverse the web, you'll see how other sites are linking to yours. I downloaded this tool to verify how I'm doing with no follow links on my own site. I added my own domain and I can see the type of linking. Unfortunately I have to add the domain for every outgoing link for it to highlight them. This tool would serve my purpose if I could just tell it to highlight any and all links regardless of domain. I tried entering a * in the option for domains, but it didn't work.
- (2017-11-22) Jean Oliveira: Não funciona
- (2017-07-20) Axel Roth: Das Tool funktioniert weder in Chrome noch in Firefox. Nutzlos, nicht runterladen! The tool neither works in Chrome nor in Firefox. Useless, just don't download it!
- (2017-05-31) Syed Hilal Hussain: Not Working ...
- (2017-04-27) Diane Hoffmaster: Just downloaded and doesnt work on chrome. very annoying.
- (2017-02-10) Vincent Malischewski: it just doesn't work...
- (2017-01-24) swadhin agrawal: I never write a review but had to write for this one. It doesn't work. Don't download!
- (2017-01-22) Hùng Vy: not working
- (2016-12-14) Maëlle Baud: not working...
- (2016-09-19) Ayngelina Brogan: Didn't work on Chrome
- (2016-08-11) Joshua Tucker: It doesn't work on my Chrome or Firefox browser.
- (2015-06-22) Austin Bay: This is an awesome tool for SEO analysts and bloggers. I can quickly look at links to find whether or not they are NoFollow links.
- (2015-06-22) Jessica Woodbury: This has made my work checking nofollow links and brand mentions a lot easier. A great tool for online marketers.
- (2015-06-16) Brian Wood: The ability to target domains linked to and highlight all links really makes this a multi-purpose SEO tool. I can go to any page, click the icon, and easily see all links to my domain, and whether those links are nofollowed or not.