Responsive Inspector allows inspecting page media queries.
Responsive Inspector is a simple Google Chrome extension that allows viewing media queries of visited websites. It is very useful when developing responsive web layouts as it can visually show what resolutions are defined in css stylesheets. In addition it also has following features: - pixel perfect browser resizing - taking and saving whole page screenshots - css media query code viewing - sharing web designs on Behance.net service as Work In Progress
- (2019-12-23) Martin Sauter: Great idea, but does not work (anymore).
- (2019-08-29) Manuel Burghammer: Not working. Drops error: Error in event handler: Error: Failed to read the 'cssRules' property from 'CSSStyleSheet': Cannot access rules
- (2019-05-12) Diana: No funciona, la pantalla se queda negra.
- (2019-04-17) Daromir Firunsson: Doesn't work, just black screen.
- (2019-04-09) Bogdan Dakonovic: Black screen. Not working. No labels or warnings to let me know what is going on.
- (2018-07-03) Imri Sagive: Doesnt work.. i read the support comments - they are stating it doesnt work for a long time.
- (2018-05-03) Fadi Rezq: Doesn't work
- (2018-02-23) Laurent Mondoloni: not working at all
- (2017-10-13) Jorge Duarte: not work :(
- (2017-10-01) Deltablue LE: only a Black Screen
- (2017-08-21) n a n e l . n e t: Cada cierto tiempo se queda en negro y debo desinstalar. Gracias.
- (2017-03-10) Michael Probst: Did not work for me, all I see is "This site has no media queries". But will try again sometime.
- (2017-01-18) Miłosz Poręba: Not working as described
- (2016-04-27) Bruce Hudson: I get a black box with no displayed content. It does detect nul, returning "This site has no media queries" when appropriate. I'm using Windows 7 Pro and latest build of Chrome. Will happily update this review when I get it to work - I liked the video presentation and it's capabilities. ~Bruce @ Enzman
- (2016-04-18) Neil Griffiths: this tool is not working for me, I click its icon on the tool bar and I get a blank grey box with zoom controls but it does nothing.
- (2016-04-04) Bruno Tarmann: Not working. Will update when/if fixed.
- (2015-10-01) Maxim Kernozhickii: It is good extension. It seems that the author stopped supporting it, so i make few changes to make it work again. Also there is a github page of Responsive Inspector Reloaded. https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/responsive-inspector-relo/elmkkpeccekaekegjhnekaolcjafnnep
- (2015-09-18) Philipp Kruft: Would love it to work but it does not work at all on chrome 45 with OSX Yosemite. Such a pity
- (2015-08-31) Lewis Dexter Litanzios: Hey, Currently broken Will update rating when/if fixed Regards
- (2015-08-23) David Rojer: very bad
- (2015-05-30) Fernando Seminario: great simple and easy to use app. Only thing that bugged me was when viewing the extension after resizing the browser window horizontally the app didn't show a scrollbar to go left or right which hid some breakpoints.
- (2015-03-26) Michel Vanhersecke: Very useful !!!
- (2015-01-19) Sam OS: great, but screenshot is not working. It gives me empty image.
- (2014-11-14) Ziadhul Islam: Great App.Like it.
- (2014-10-31) Jaswinder Sehgal: great
- (2018-07-03, v:1.0.0) Imri Sagive: Doesnt work..
Doesnt work.. tried on TNA like the video. I see a grey screen and nothing more.
- (2018-06-15, v:1.0.0) Juliano Santos: screen black
Hi, Don´t Work for me(just screen black)
- (2017-11-09, v:1.0.0) Gilles Migliori: don't work anymore
don't work anymore
- (2017-06-28, v:1.0.0) thomas underfoot: prefers-reduced-motion
I know it isn't supported by chrome yet, but it is on the w3 drafts so its being picked up soon. Can it be implemented to be able to detect if a website has a media query for "prefers-reduced-motion"?
- (2016-11-10, v:1.0.0) Silvester Gorudo: Hello,
Would you mind to make a quick buck? I have got an interesting proposal for you. Contact me: s: max.monetizus e: [email protected]
- (2016-07-19, v:1.0.0) Nick Middleweek: Blank black screen
Hi, I'm getting a blank black screen on the following websites: * http://outof.me/ * http://mediaqueri.es/ * https://www.just-eat.co.uk/ But it works for: * https://www.gov.uk/ * http://www.esquire.co.uk/ Any ideas if this is fixable? I'm on El Capitan 10.11.5 (15F34) and Chrome Version 51.0.2704.106 (64-bit) Thanks, Nick
- (2016-07-18, v:1.0.0) Spenser Howard: Not working on WordPress sites
If I'm on a WP site it tells me the site has no media queries when I know for a fact that it does. Maybe I'm missing something, but if this worked on WordPress then it could be really cool.
- (2016-03-28, v:1.0.0) Djame Goldston: Blank Screen
Not working for Chrome 49.0.2623.87 (64-bit) on Mac OS 10.10.5
- (2016-03-01, v:1.0.0) Extension doesn't work
Doesn't work in Chrome 48.0.2564.116 (64-bit) on MacPro with Yosemite 10.10.5 (14F27). The pop-up opens as a blank (black background) without info about media queries :( It's had been working for about 5 seconds, till I clicked zoom "+"
- (2015-10-01, v:1.0.0) Maxim Kernozhickii: Responsive Inspector Reloaded
Hi, i made few changes in Responsive Inspector to make it work again. There is a github page for Responsive Inspector Reloaded. https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/responsive-inspector-relo/elmkkpeccekaekegjhnekaolcjafnnep