Test responsive web designs or mobile pages that detect specific user agents. Test multiple devices at the same time!
The Mobile/Responsive Web Design Tester extension allows Web Designers and Developers to test their web pages against common mobile, phablet and tablet devices by emulating the user agent and screen resolution. Excellent for testing responsive web designs. Easily switch between portrait and landscape mode and test multiple mobile device's at the same time! Very helpful when your site is in development and testing on actual devices can be difficult. Although using feature detection is best practice, there are still situations that come up in which you need to detect a devices user agent. The Mobile/Responsive Web Design Tester is unique in that it not only emulates device resolution, but also the device's user agent. ** Version 2.1 (7/30/2015) - Added a couple new devices ** Version 2.0 (4/5/2015) ** - Added option for enabling/disabling swipe imitation - Added support for mouse wheel scrolling while in swipe imitation mode - Added portrait and landscape buttons to make switching between the two modes easier ** Version 1.9 (11/20/2014) ** - Added back button ** Version 1.8 (11/19/2014) ** - Bug fix in scrolling ** Version 1.7 (11/18/2014) ** - Implemented better scrolling ** Version 1.5 (11/16/2014) ** - Updated/added new devices - Updated layout - Added donate button - Didn't change anything, but mouse scroll worked in this round of development. Hopefully it works for everyone in production. We'll see. - Corrected bug that occurred on https pages.
- (2020-01-13) luhut sihombing: this tools very help to my develop
- (2019-12-25) Turgut Ünal: işe yarayan bir uzantı.
- (2019-10-09) Даниил Кочкин: Мне понравился, помогло сократить время.
- (2019-06-11) Лев Селезнёв: Не эмулирует userAgent.
- (2019-05-20) Nam Nguyen Vinh: just what I need for work, thx!
- (2019-01-30) ozve 3ite: it doesn't work. don't use it.
- (2019-01-16) Ramas Grikštas: Good stuff, but bad working with imac, with imac open full screen window when you click on all devices. Please fix it.
- (2019-01-06) Camilo Castelo: This looks great for now! Thank you!
- (2018-12-12) Makler1 HD: отличный инструмент качества и удобства
- (2018-12-03) Njoo-co-ke: WOOOOOOOOW!! BEST EXTENSION EVER! Does what it is meant to do... Donate to this Dev as a show of Gratitude. [BTW, am not affiliated to the dev in any way. Just another HAPPY CONSUMER.]
- (2018-10-17) Ravi Nagendra T: There is label for emulator (at the bottom) which covers page a bit. Can we remove that by configuration (Or) move the page bit up ?
- (2018-10-01) Shahul Hassan: good
- (2018-08-08) Eliel Nunes: ele é bom mas a desvantagem é que não tem a barra de URL para adicionar os sites, assim tem q ir manualmente no site pra depois ativá-lo
- (2018-07-17) Dushan: Excellent!
- (2018-07-10) Once clicked on icon to select virtual devices that window takes time (around 10 to 20 seconds)to open. Otherwise is Its nice. Thank you.
- (2018-06-26) Alyefi Asrar: awesome
- (2018-06-01) alireza moghimehfar: Very Gooooood
- (2018-05-17) Aditya Rizki Pratama: powerfull
- (2018-04-20) Ricardo Rivera: Esta muy bien, solo hay que recordar que si algo tiene flash lo va a seguir reproduciendo y en iphone no se va a ver así
- (2018-04-05) Chathuranga Indunil: it is good
- (2018-03-31) Carlos Diaz: Debería integrarla a la ventana que muestra la página
- (2018-03-18) Ebubekir Duman: oldukça güzel bir eklenti.
- (2018-03-07) Anibal Ardid: ES LA MEJOR, pero estaria bueno que agreguen dispositivos con las resoluciones actuales.
- (2018-03-07) Allessandro Canella: não funcionou no Chrome com MAC
- (2018-02-09) Afrianto: All is good. tapi sebaiknya hilangkan tulisan "IPHONE 6" di bagian paling bawah tab. cukup mengganggu
- (2019-06-19, v:2.2) Kevin Fiddick: Mobile Viewer
I'm looking around right now, and I don't see an easy way to remove the bottom text of the viewer. The bottom bar, that says the device name and offers a back button, overlaps with my page and gets in the way frequently. Love the Plugin, I use it everyday
- (2019-05-14, v:2.2) Vladimir Dugat: Monetization of browser extensions
Hello, We are looking for partners with extensions who are interested in installing our SDK extension for Chrome / Opera / Yandex. Our SDK collects anonymously advertisements displayed to users. Are you interested in the discussion? This can be an additional income for you. We do not compete with any other monetization, such as search or advertising, we exclusively collect advertising data displayed to users. All this is compatible and transparent, does not affect the UX speed, surfing speed and user usability. Thanks! -- Kind regards, Vladimir grow.rdd @ gmail.com
- (2019-02-23, v:2.2) Mark Evans: Permissions
Great idea for an extension! Can you revise the extension to use less-invasive permissions? "Read and change all your data on the websites you visit" is 100 out of 100 on the risk scale.
- (2019-01-16, v:2.2) Ramas Grikštas: Chrome on imac pro
Good stuff, but bad working with imac, with imac open full screen window when you click on all devices. Please fix it.
- (2019-01-03, v:2.2) Steven Chrisman: Add more phone options
There are iPhone 7, 8 and X out now. Can you add them to the list of phones to test?
- (2019-01-01, v:2.2) Please add option to remove unwanted phone types
Hello, great app but could you please add an option in the settings that allows us to remove some of the resolutions that we do not want? Also the option to save our custom dimensions would be great. I am using this app more because I notice the web view of a certain website looks cluttered but on my phone it looks organized so this extension allows me to view the page in a different resolution which is cleaner. Thanks.
- (2018-10-08, v:2.2) Kalyan Chakravarthy Grandhisiri: Add latest devices
Please add latest devices
- (2018-05-24, v:2.2) DINESH Adhikari: Update
please add iPhone X
- (2018-04-06, v:2.2) Reb ecca: Galaxy
When I selected Galaxy: Landscape, it shows portrait. When I select Galaxy: Portrait, it shows the landscape. How do I fix this problem?
- (2018-03-07, v:2.2) Anibal Ardid: new devices
could you add new devices ? like galaxy s8, iphone 7, 8 and X, etc ?