Mobile/Responsive Web Testing for Front-End Web Developers
Flexer provides efficient mobile/responsive web testing for web developers. Quickly navigate through options using quick commands to free yourself from clicking through an array of options. Flexer accurately emulates the most popular mobile devices on the market. Flexer allows you to instantly resize the viewport/window without the need to touch your mouse. You get a mobile browser at the touch of a button. Instructions: 1. Install 2. Enable Flexer for a site domain by right clicking on the site page and choosing "Add Domain" under the Flexer options. 3. Reload the page and hit M (be sure nothing on the page is in focus. example: textbox) to open/close the Flexer mobile viewer. (Or open from the right-click context menu) 4. You should now be in the mobile mode. Quick Commands: Toggle Mobile Viewer: M Phone View: J Tablet View: K Toggle Landscape View: L Refresh Viewer: R For feature request, bug reports or general comments, please use the support tab or email me directly at: [email protected]
- (2017-11-24) Sumit Chauhan: not work
- (2017-03-12) Akash Shah: Nice....Thanks!
- (2016-03-24) Jesse Gilbride: Seems to work, but I have 3 issues. (1) I'm not convinced the pixel dimensions are correct for all of the listed devices (eg, "Phone - Galaxy [all models]" has width ~250px wide, and it should be 720px) and it would be nice if the rendered dimensions were shown somewhere, per each view. (2) The menus in the overlay/modal have a white background and the text of the selectable options is white, making it appear there are no options unless the user does a mouseover on them. (3) I'd like to see the extension working on pages without having to add the domain first. Simply clicking the extension button should do it.
- (2017-08-21, v:1.0) TechAdict & DesignAdict: ??/
why does it only have iphone 6
- (2017-02-02, v:1.0) desbest: Doesn't work
When I click the Flexer button on the toolbar, it shows the chrome right click menu, instead of activating the extension.