gRPC-Web Developer Tools for debugging application's gRPC-Web network requests.
gRPC-Web Developer Tools is a Chrome DevTools extension for the official gRPC-Web library. It allows you to inspect the gRPC network log in the Chrome Developer Tools, and displayed as the deserialized JSON objects, rather than the base64 encoded binary format. You will get a new tab called gRPC-Web in your Chrome DevTools. This will start recording gRPC client network requests that have been configured (see Usage for details). Features are similar to the default Network tab, but only tracks gRPC requests. Selecting a network log entry will display the deserialized JSON for the request, response and any error object returned by your gRPC server.
- (2020-02-18) Aspoke Drmetowski: Does not work, does not record anything
- (2020-01-29) Seongmin Jeong: So very good
- (2019-10-28) Manibabu V: Thank you so much!!
- (2019-06-18) Jackie Li: Thanks so much for your work!
- (2019-05-05) Justin Scott: Changing web based JSON calls as we know it today. GRPC is the future of web!
- (2019-05-03) Hao Wu: Great!. Could be more explicit about the setting in order for the extension to work.
- (2019-05-03) Jingwu Lian: Changed my life, could not imagine going back to the old ways of doing things!