Responsive web design test Chrome extension using http://responsive.victorcoulon.fr/ code
A packed version of http://responsive.victorcoulon.fr/ to test responsive web designs using google chrome.
- (2015-11-21) Shivraj Dhusariya: Good Working
- (2015-10-13) arman anees: Its not at all responding properly
- (2015-07-29) Debra Page: Doesn't include iPhone 6
- (2015-01-19) Tomy Jakab: Perfect! I love it! Thanks!
- (2014-10-11) Steve McArthur: Brilliant - works on local and live sites
- (2014-08-24) SV Berlin-Chemie Adlershof: Klasse
- (2014-07-24) Yıldıray Ünlü: Https urls not working.
- (2014-02-07) Kristian Pachev: After the new chrome update this plug-in became completely useless.
- (2014-01-26) Markku Niskanen: It simply fails to do work in current Chrome. Absolutely useless.
- (2014-01-15) Luke Simshauser: very handy
- (2013-12-17) Yevgeny Ananin: Refreshing page doesn't work for me. Certain elements on my page only render on page load, so this doesn't really help me.
- (2013-11-18) Budi Raharja: Simple, easy to use. Really helpful, thanks!
- (2013-11-08) Great, but you have to inform users how to use it as a bookmarklet and not an extension. Thank you for the job !
- (2013-11-06) Vivien Malagnat: me either
- (2013-10-04) Mas Muhammad: great job. thanks
- (2013-09-18) simon gray: Couldn't actually find the launch button!
- (2013-08-21) Николай Ладыгин: Please add iPhone5 viewport sizes (horizontal and vertical)
- (2013-06-30) Good plugin, just missing the customizable resolution. And if try to use offline, chrome dont load somethings offline, but if use "offline" but with local server like apache + php, run ok.
- (2013-06-28) Jay Mutzafi: Except for the refresh being a little funky, this is a superb plugin. really helped since shrinking chrome window does not emulate an iphone screen properly
- (2013-06-13) Neil King: Would be handy if you could add custom resolutions?
- (2013-05-08) Vlad Burca: Useless for offline files
- (2013-04-30) Jose Azua: This is a great extensions but for web developer testing locally is a must anyway to make that happen and a button on toolbar would be a bonus.
- (2013-04-20) Ram G Athreya: Insanely great exactly what any Mobile App Developer needs
- (2013-04-17) Anardo Cuello: Beautiful, but only works on live sites. It sucks for local development... Sort of pointless...
- (2013-01-10) Adonis K.: Please give us the option to have a button in the toolbar instead of using it via the context menu