Python shell for your browser.
A Python shell for Chrome. You can use Python Shell to test Python code or as a calculator. It is a complete Python interpreter in a drop-down window Features: * Python 3.7.4 * Access Python by clicking an icon in the browser toolbar * Syntax highlighting * Console history saved locally and between browsers sessions * Input history with up/down arrow * Standard library imports (minus some graphic/GUI modules) * Fast computations and quick loading extension * link to external chat hosted on gitter.im This extension includes Python. Python is a scripting language whose design philosophy emphasizes code readability. Python aims to combine "remarkable power with very clear syntax". https://www.python.org/ Please share this extension page if you find it useful
- (2022-06-04) Mareydi Paz: Is the best, completly amazing. Five stars!!!
- (2022-03-21) R.P K A: Thank you very much. This is very useful for me running a Chromebook, and this is very useful for me who is learning Python commands on Chromebook.
- (2021-06-02) Tim: No dark mode.
- (2021-04-20) Onions Lee: It's Great Thx
- (2020-12-26) Joey C: I would have loved this extension to have dark theme mode. Other than that, this extension would be perfect for me.
- (2020-12-15) Rishitosh Anand: How to Use It ?
- (2020-10-21) F Fusco: Non male ma non ci puoi contare per fare cose un po piu' impegnative. Innanzitutto non si possono installare altri package (esempio pandas che e' diventato un must to have).
- (2020-08-26) AquaC11: crashed every time # dead code showed up
- (2020-08-14) Charles Sharma OLD: I love it. Very handy tool.
- (2020-07-19) Builder Bacon: #halilemreözen neden dövelim
- (2020-07-04) George Wilson Lima Rodrigues: obrigado pelo tema
- (2020-04-07) заработок без вложений: гавно полнешее
- (2020-03-30) Luke Orendorff: works as a great calculator
- (2019-08-09) ran chao: 确实不错，可以拓展库吗
- (2019-07-17) Anthony J. Oyakhilome: It ran the basic print functions for me but it doesn't allow to write new lines of code.I hope they make an improvement on and because it is actually helpful...for now.
- (2019-07-08) SUN, LMAO-CHUAN-孙笑川852 (NMSL): 网站关了，不做了吗
- (2019-05-01) Liz Agni: I used it once as a test and it worked great, but I closed it and haven't been able to reopen it since.
- (2019-04-29) Joe mama: the discord pip doesn't work.
- (2019-02-19) G Sy.: How do we run the program that we have written ?
- (2018-12-02) Jianwei Cen: 如何下载第三方模块
- (2018-03-31) Siva Kumar: This is great for anyone who is on the path of learning a language and needs to test it out while also has to develop for office purposes simultaneously.
- (2018-03-18) Isaac Bahr: i was looking for something like windows python shell for chrome book but this program is very dis-satisfactory when compared i cant even figure out how to write multi-line code on here
- (2017-11-10) Jake: It works great but I have no idea how to test the code I'm writing. If someone could tell me how I'd be very grateful.
- (2017-10-22) Rejith Narayanan: It turtle doesn't work!!!!!
- (2017-10-03) Park_935: AMAZIN
- (2017-02-13) Ryan Worswick: Doesn't appear to let me use input functions, or test them anyway
- (2016-03-02) Ali Yavari: love it
- (2015-09-25) Cyrus Vakili: After two weeks, I no longer had an option to use python.
- (2014-06-28) Javier Rosa: Works for small tests. Use Shift-Enter and tab to start a new line. E.g. to create a new function: def f(x): //Shift-Enter //Tab return x*2
- (2014-01-04) Gary Wood: This is great but how to copy and paste and any idle that is compatible with this.
- (2013-12-26) feian qin: It's greate!
- (2013-12-26) JRoger Song: Great! but, why can not write multiline python code? help me!
- (2013-10-13) alex smith: its very cool that it even runs on my arm chromebook!!! and i have tested some of my favorated libraries, all them works
- (2013-09-09) italo gamerBR: Amazing *-*
- (2013-08-27) samuel barthelemy: AMAZING!!!
- (2013-08-26) qq qq: so convenient to use! Thanks a lot!
- (2013-08-14) Alex Marek: крайне неудобная и глючная штука! пользуюсь online interpreter
- (2021-03-19, v:5.0.2) Michael Weis: Local storage
I am able to write to and read from a file during a session but when i close chrome and reopen it I no longer have access to the file that was written to. My question is: Is there any permanent storage available on this python interpreter?
- (2019-06-12, v:4.0.9) שחר דונר: Using external python modules
Hello I would really like to know - how do I install apckages and libraries? e.g - I want to use the module "mouse" on my windows pc, so I use "pip install mouse" and then Import it. But how can this be done in the chrome extension?
- (2018-12-26, v:4.0.7) Cliff Lewis: would like to update to 3.7 from 3.3
ok love your app but IDK how to update it to the latest version of Python 3.7??? I'm trying to use the python.org tutorial and its not working with flow statement correctly...Please advise thanks
- (2018-09-17, v:4.0.7) Betty Kamplain: Python Turtle
We get a " No module named turtle" when we try to import turtle. How do we fix this.?Thanks
- (2018-07-05, v:4.0.7) hongjie pan: a
how to import other toolkit like numpy
- (2018-05-28, v:4.0.7) Adolfo Eguiluz: Ease of use
When using this to code is it similar to coding in a notebook (like Jupiter Notebook) or is it more similar to typical cmd dev? I have been working using anaconda and jupiter notebook for the most part on my other computer and I am trying to use my chromebook in case I mess anything up to prevent any trouble with my more expensive laptop.
- (2018-02-25, v:4.0.7) Deon: you cannot do python idle?
- (2018-01-30, v:4.0.7) kvngJ C: running the code
how do you run the tutle code?
- (2017-12-18, v:4.0.7) Greg Chamberlin: double response
I am getting duplicate responses to my print statements. i.e. Print ("Hello") gives me two lines of Hello.
- (2017-09-12, v:4.0.7) Going backward in history when command had multiple lines
When I use the up arrow keys to go back in history, this does not work nicely for multiline commands, e.g. random_rmse = ( sum([random.random() for i in range(100)]) / 100 ) ** .5 Then in history only "random_rmse" shows up, without the definition part.
- (2017-07-25, v:4.0.7) Romia Manley: Running the code
How do you run the code?
- (2017-07-16, v:4.0.7) TurtleMomma Gallagher: beginner
Hello. My 10 year old is getting into coding/programming. We are looking for something to run his simple python programs. Can you tell me if this is something that we should get? Thank you Michael
- (2017-04-17, v:4.0.7) Liam Fredericks: download
can i download a .py file after im done creating?