This plugin allows you to send cross-domain requests. You can also override Request Origin and CORS headers.
This plugin allows you to send cross-domain requests directly from browser without receiving Cross Origin Errors. You can override the Request Origin header with this plugin and also have Access-Control-Allow-Origin set to *. Update: We received comments from Chromium team that the support for request preflight interception for CORB thus CORS is still to be finalized. At this point this extension should work for some scenarios but not all, we believe it is still most functional of all CORS extensions out there. We'll keep you updated. ----- UPDATE: in version 0.4.1, we fixed an issue caused by CORB feature in Chrome 72. In addition, this extension now supports more features: Whitelist by domains and change Access-Control-Expose-Headers ----- You can override: Request Headers: Origin Response Headers: Access-Control-Allow-Origin, Access-Control-Allow-Methods, Access-Control-Allow-Headers, Access-Control-Allow-Credentials, Access-Control-Expose-Headers Guide on CORS: https://www.moesif.com/blog/technical/cors/Authoritative-Guide-to-CORS-Cross-Origin-Resource-Sharing-for-REST-APIs/ DISCLAIMER: This tool circumvents CORS security rules baked into every browser and is intended for testing your own website during development. Some production websites like Google Docs or Facebook may complain if they detect something that isn't expected. You can use the whitelist feature to only turn on for some domains. To avoid security issues, it is recommend to turn off after debugging. About Moesif: Moesif (https://www.moesif.com) is the most advanced API Analytics service that enables API product managers and developers to deeply understand how their customers and partners use their APIs and automate the debugging of customer issues with features like SmartDiff. Data-driven teams at companies like Deloitte, PowerSchool, Rev, DHL, Act-On, and thousands of others use Moesif to rapidly build awesome APIs and developer experiences that keeps customers happy.
- (2020-02-09) Cory RS: I'm not giving you my work email. But I'll use yours lol [email protected] worked for me
- (2020-01-28) Nick Welsh: works, but I want to control which domains it will run on.
- (2020-01-27) 땀땀이투기장: it works very well
- (2020-01-24) Boris D. Teoharov: It adds headers as advertised but it has no UX to control them unless you provide an email of yours. It also does not accept gmail emails (Not only that this is intrusive but some of us do not have any other email than the Gmail one). My opinion on this extension is that it is not made to help you but rather to gather some of your personal data.
- (2020-01-16) Martin Pedraza: life saver !! thanks !!
- (2020-01-15) Evin Revello: This failed to work as expected with fonts.
- (2020-01-10) Hua Trung: this extension is the only one helping with CORS i found on store, thank you. love it
- (2020-01-08) Codeigniter Hocası: ı love it good job
- (2019-12-30) John Pool: I had a problem with YouTube videos that did no longer play (black screens), and some other mysterious problems with web pages that failed to load (e.g. in Google Cloud Console). I discovered that Moesif Orign & CORS Changer 0.4.3 was the culprit, so I removed it again from Chrome.
- (2019-12-05) Jordi Sabaté: Needs email to use advanced function
- (2019-12-01) abhijeet dhumal: One of the best extension, works flawlessly.
- (2019-11-14) Paul Lessing: Doesn't work, won't allow me to access advanced settings without me consenting to marketing emails
- (2019-10-31) Polina Krol-Kovalova: Really helps to send ajax, if on the other side on server you do not have any firewall
- (2019-10-29) Alexey Grigoriev: Does not work in version 78.0.3904.70. For advanced settings requires registration and does not accept personal e-mail
- (2019-10-28) Calin Cosma: The extension was very useful, but after the latest update of Chrome, when the extension is active youtube videos don't play anymore (eternal loading) and when loading some websites the HTML/JS code is displayed instead of the website being shown. Chrome: Version 78.0.3904.70 (Official Build) (64-bit) OS: Mac OS Mojave 10.14.6 (18G103)
- (2019-10-19) 左俞平: Please give me a legitimate reason why a Chrome extension would like to get my work email address to "unlock" its features?
- (2019-10-14) Botond Veress: It's a scam. Collects your email address when it shouldn't, to provide the core functionality. I wouldn't recommend it to anyone.
- (2019-10-09) Sergey Dorovsky: Только это расширение сработало из всех, что пробовал.
- (2019-09-26) André Borud: Didn't work when l trying to load a local development page which requested a script from another domain which fails with ...has been blocked by CORS policy... when switch on, reloaded and cache cleared.
- (2019-09-19) Jagan G: Worked like a charm. Allowed me to fetch the S3 data from my Angular App, which was getting blocked.
- (2019-08-12) Fer Tli: Only CORS changer that actually worked. Thank you.
- (2019-08-09) Egor Voronov: That is awesome extension but it stopped working with the new chrome version.
- (2019-08-08) John Hartmann: This extension has been awesome. It's the only one that I could find that worked after the CORB changes came in with Chrome 72. However, it looks like it has stopped working completely as of Chrome 76 unfortunately!! You can temporarily get it working again by disabling the new handling as described in this link: https://support.google.com/chrome/thread/11089651?hl=en. From that link it looks like extension developers need to make changes to get their extensions to work in chrome 76 and beyond. Any chance of getting this fixed for this extension?
- (2019-08-01) Dmitri Romanov: Does not work with chrome 76.0.3809.87
- (2019-07-25) David Soyez: not working anymore (osx)