Make GitLab board better with filters, notifications and more
GitLab Board Better is Chrome Extension which helps you to be more productive and organized while using GitLab Boards. It works both on GitLab.com and Self-Hosted. Main GBB Features: ✓ Get GitLab notifications within your board for any change in the project ✓ Convert any url to filter! ✓ Customize the CSS of GitLab Boards ✓ Add home icon to go back to Board main screen ✓ Show milestone in main board view ✓ Show Time Tracking in main board view ✓ Show Issue tasks in board view ✓ Create your own Assign/Tags filter shortcuts ✓ Open ticket links in new tab ✓ Go to issues/tickets quicker ✓ Refresh Boards automatically Working on Several projects? With GBB you can configure different settings per Board GBB for Firefox: https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/gitlab-board-better/ * Permissions Clarification: GBB ask to have access to all URLs in order to support also self-hosted GitLab version. However, GBB doesn't read or modify any website expect your GitLab board :)
- (2021-08-30) Thomas Wrobel: It once was a great extension, but there has not been in update since 2019. Browsers evolved and the extensions features did not keep pace. I bought a lifetime license for my team and am now left in the dark as it looks like there is no development any more.
- (2021-05-28) Hector Gomes: It is a good extension,, saves a lot of time improving the board with time tracking, milestone, sub-tasks, etc. out site the cards, also adding buttons for filters... but thereś some issues with the icons for the buttons for notifications, settings... it was not shown for me...also another issue related with the Rate limit exceeded; see https://docs.gitlab.com/ee/user/gitlab_com/#gitlabcom-specific-rate-limits for a free account on Gitlab, it was a little bit annoying. In general is a good solution for PM, SM, PO, and the team using Gitlab, but I recommend an update. Since 2019 it doesn't happen. I hope to boost the Rate since this bugs be fixed..
- (2019-08-08) Luiza Ursachi: Beautiful! Making GitLab's issue tracker bearable <3
- (2019-07-16) Amitay Tweeto: Great stuff, really improved my work days!
- (2019-07-04) Дмитрий Бережнов: Very useful addon. Thank you.
- (2019-05-07) Sarah feng: Very useful for a scrum master!
- (2019-04-17) Anton Rybalko: Сохранение фильтров! Фильтрация по номеру issue!
- (2019-04-09) Great extension
- (2019-04-04) Francesco Giargoni: Really helpful in a lot of ways
- (2019-03-28) Hubert H: The save url as filter feature is so simple, yet incredible useful
- (2019-02-26) Hugues Lismonde: Super useful, even more since it added support for custom instances!
- (2019-02-13) Gary Griffin: Works as expected! Thanks!
- (2021-05-28, v:1.8.4) Hector Gomes: Gitlab rate limit exceeded very frequently
Hello! Congrats on the great toll you have developed! Iḿ testing that but I'm noticed an issue that blocks me very frequently. It's about it: Rate limit exceeded; see https://docs.gitlab.com/ee/user/gitlab_com/#gitlabcom-specific-rate-limits for more details I'm using a free account to Gitlab on my projects. This is a limitation I can expect if I choose to buy the extension. Any solution for that? Best regards.
- (2019-03-08, v:1.3.2) Firefox Port
Hi, your Addon looks really helpful. I'd like to use it on Firefox. Have you thought about porting?