A tiny extension to check the "Also send to #Channel" checkbox by default.
When using threads in Slack you get the option to also send the message you are writing to the channel. This is a checkbox you need to tick. By default this checkbox is "off". This plugin simply checks this checkbox, so that the new default for this option is "on".
- (2021-02-03) Bartosz Lachowicz: This is so cool, thanks for making my life easier.
- (2020-12-08) Donald Herman: This should be the default in slack or at least an options to change it.
- (2020-11-03) Arjun Pravin: thank you, clicking that stupid box for every message was getting annoying!
- (2020-01-09) Morten Videbæk Pedersen: Awesome stuff! This programmer must be a genius!!
- (2020-01-07) Adam Spiers: Now that this works, it transforms the Slack threads UX from something hideous to being almost bearable. Thanks a lot!!
- (2019-07-02) Enrique Gonzalez: Does not work. It shows the checkbox as checked, but actually breaks the "send to channel" functionality.