Pin Tabs allows the user to pin one or more tabs for short periods, keep track of the expired tabs in the history and save energy
You can add tabs to your history either by clicking on the extension's icon, or through a keyboard shortcut (mac: CTRL + OPT + s, Windows: ALT + s, Linux: CTRL + ALT + s). Pinned tabs expire after a user-set timing (from 1 hour to 1 week). The last few expired tabs are still accessible through chronology. *** v1.1.0 features: - Add search bar, so you can now find your pinned tabs easily. - New button design: as soon as you save a favourite through shortcut a message will pop up. - Fix minor bugs. v1.1.4: - Remove the button from youtube, which causes a bug v1.2 - History keeps all the expired tabs, so now you can easily find them through the search bar
- (2018-01-30) Andrea Ceccarelli: Semplicissima e molto utile: toglie dalla barra tutti i tab che non vuoi vedere subito.. Utile per liberare spazio e non riempire l'elenco dei preferiti
- (2017-12-15) Charles Boyce: So simple, so useful.
- (2017-11-16) Lindsey R: Super handy to prioritize my insane amount of tabs open.
- (2017-11-15) Nikita Kudryavtsev: awesome, would be good to have a notification before bookmark expires
- (2017-11-15) Chad Hamre: Excellent for keeping track of the needles in the haystack that are my browser tabs.
- (2017-11-15) Marky Mark: Thank you so much, me love u long time.
- (2017-11-15) Javier Moran: Great extension! Looking for something like this for a long time!
- (2017-11-15) Daniele Francesco Frisani: This is the kind of extension you need if you work with many open tabs. Simple and intuitive, strongly recommended!
- (2017-11-14) Rosanna Lepera: It helps me a lot when I work and I have many tabs open. The shortcut makes really easy to pin tabs and the button at the bottom of the page is cool. Recommended!
- (2017-11-14) Roberto Lucisano: Very useful if you need to pin and keep track of tabs for short periods. I totally recommend it!