PixelParallel by htmlBurger - Pixel perfect HTML vs Design tool for developers
PixelParallel is a completely free, super handy and light HTML vs Design comparison tool for front-end developers that will help you code pixel perfect websites with ease. Built from developers to developers, PixelParallel is a tool working in favor of the ultimate precision in front-end coding. PixelParallel is AD FREE! How it works: 1. Simply upload your image and compare the semi-transparent overlay with the web page below. 2. Customize the opacity, scale and position of the image as you wish. You can also hide it or lock it. 3. Perform color difference for a strong pixel perfect precision. 4. Use the vertical and horizontal grids to achieve a pixel perfect web design. Features: - Bootstrap grid with customizable width, number of columns, gutter and opacity - Horizontal lines with customizable space between - Draggable rulers (Photoshop-like) + Reset option - Inversion (Color difference) - Separate overlays for each web page - Overlay scaling - Customizable overlay opacity - Saving overlays between sessions - All image sizes supported - Draggable overlay - Quick hide / show image - Shortcuts + customizable keyboard hotkeys - Works with local files - Intuitive UI: clean and simple; draggable; minimizable PixelParallel No Parallel in Quality Powered by htmlBurger Learn more: https://htmlburger.com/labs Follow us at: https://www.facebook.com/htmlBurgerofficial https://www.instagram.com/htmlburgerofficial/ https://twitter.com/htmlburger PixelParallel does not collect any personal data. Uploaded images are saved locally in the browser storage.
- (2022-02-10) Nevyana: I work as frontend developer and PixelParallel is one of my favorite tools!!! Thanks so much for creating and sharing it with all of us. Love it!
- (2021-04-01) Matt Kaye: Very cool and useful. But -1 for no Firefox version : ( Is it in the works?
- (2021-03-21) Nick Platov: Super helpful. I loved it.
- (2021-03-15) Martin: SUPER helpful!
- (2020-10-24) Mitch Conquer: Awesome extension. Exactly what I needed. Helped me match my mocks very closely without the guesswork. Love it!
- (2020-09-02) Fernando Gabriel: This chrome extension is A M A Z I N G! i can not describe how useful this is for a web developer! thank you so much htmlburg
- (2020-01-19) karim abid: Top
- (2019-11-11) Md. Asaduzzaman Rana: Its not working.
- (2019-06-11) Roman Sharpe: Все работает!
- (2019-04-18) Ben Munk - ingen: This tool is absolutely brilliant, but... unfortunately I cannot use it on every project. I need the ability to nudge the grid left/right, up/down by a few pixels. I would happily donate to have this feature added!
- (2019-01-03) rahul aryan: I have been using this extension for so long nice and very helpful. But one thing really looks suspicious to me is that why this extension need access to my browsing history?? Please clarify.
- (2019-01-01) Ramakrishnan R: Super Brilliant!
- (2018-12-31) Sicut Unum: One of the coolest and easiest to use visualization tools for web design I’ve ever used. Quickly paste giant robots and anime girls all over your web screen of various transparencies and scales and move them around with ease. Jokes aside, this is one of the most useful apps I’ve ever installed.
- (2018-09-20) Sergey: Does its job
- (2018-09-20) Battlehater: Please, add the "pointer-events: none" to container with picture. Sry for my english)
- (2018-08-22) Daniel Kohl: I've been looking for something like this, thanks a bunch my dude!
- (2018-08-02) Aleksandr Akreev: Ничего не отображается, кроме кнопки Enable addon
- (2018-07-01) JMSPORT JUCILENE E MARCOS: OK
- (2018-05-16) Mehdi Hoseini Pajooh: Oh my. Brilliant. Best extension I ever used. 👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏
- (2018-04-06) nyc
- (2018-03-18) Andrei Khlivniuk: Всё отлично работает)
- (2017-12-06) 채성우: good
- (2017-09-09) Johannes Walleboom: The best grid extension I've used.
- (2017-09-06) Ste.Jos. Calamia: Needs to be able to configure units. Why do all grids want you to use only pixels?
- (2017-08-02) Tomáš Maněna: Doesn't look bad, however gets my Chrome stuck a lot even when not using this extension. It just slows down my Chrome a lot.
- (2017-07-05) Switch: Thanks, but try use for vertical grid "background: linear-gradient(blue 1px, transparent 1px) left top / 100% size-in-pixels;".
- (2017-06-08) Александр Васильев: After the upgrade, the calculation of the vertical grid does not work correctly. Numeric values are converted to string values and instead of 1140 + 60 = 1200, we get 1140 + 60 = 114060. The same situation with calculating columns. ------------------- Thanks for fixing the problem. It's difficult to work without your extension.
- (2017-05-23) Jakob Dagsland Knutsen: The latest version makes open tabs go "Oh snap!" Disabling the plugin gets rid of it. I'll give higher rating if fixed. It's otherwise an okay tool, but I miss an easy way of moving the view out of the way.
- (2017-05-11) Nikolay Panayotov: This is Awesome!
- (2017-01-17) Simeon Zhelev: Very convenient, easy to use and productive tool for the front-end developers.
- (2017-01-06) Nikolai Stoichev: I'm web developer and this tool really helps me on the day to day work. I really love it!
- (2017-01-05) Petar Valchev: The perfect tool to make your site pixel perfect!
- (2017-01-05) Ivo Ianchev: the most easiest way to make your project pixel perfect
- (2020-02-04, v:1.1.4) Sajeer Kunnoth: should I minimize the image ?
I want to minimize the image depending up on the screen. Is it possible ?. This feature is not in this app. Please add the image zoom and minimize option too
- (2018-08-13, v:1.1.4) Marko Qode: Diff color
This option is not working.
- (2018-07-08, v:1.1.4) Does Not work opacity change buttons
I try to change value image opacity with these buttons, but form became empty. I get error in my browser console, attach the photos. https://yadi.sk/i/DuJx_JGe3YujrD https://yadi.sk/i/-Z9PswL53YujsQ
- (2018-04-03, v:1.1.4) Karthikeyan Kr: upload image box not loading
Hi, once i enable the addon button, i cant get the option to upload image and other options its nothing showing, can you please let me know how to proceed this
- (2017-08-17, v:1.1.4) Mirko Guarnier: Wrong scale
Since windows 10 the extension sets the scale 1 wrong (the image is bigger than the original) Please fix that is important, beside this the tool is perfect