Get insight into the performance of the website in the current tab - sort of a mini live version of WebPageTest
Performance-Analyser (aka Performance-Analyzer) helps to analyze the current page through the Resource, Navigation and User Timing APIs - see requests by type, domain, load times, marks and more - instantly. Performance-Analyser is the Chrome Extension version of Performance-Bookmarklet. Code: https://github.com/micmro/performance-bookmarklet
- (2020-06-23) World Traveller With Love: This tool has surprised me with the amount of details it provided me. Thanks a lot to the developers.
- (2019-11-12) hengshan wang: missing the export function
- (2019-08-14) Aaron Levenstein: There is a huge amount of useful info in this app but I can't send the data to management because there is a bug that sometime results in the total value being less than the slowest call.
- (2019-08-05) Grizzly telefoons: Is there a way to export the results automaticly? love the tool but i would like to keep a daily/weekly performance overview
- (2019-06-21) Jaswant Singh: Great Tool.
- (2019-03-19) Rabby Calicdan: Removes the hassle of installing a local instance of WPT on closed environments when you just need to take a quick check and not care on storing the result
- (2018-12-11) Arvin Zhang: good pugins， very nice
- (2018-12-07) Niall Bod kin: Phenomenal. Show me better and I will eat my hat. Well done.
- (2017-08-16) Rahul Salvi: Nice tool. Exactly what I wanted.
- (2017-06-30) Srini K: Nice work..!! Well done..
- (2016-11-24) Can Aksoy: excellent
- (2016-11-22) Бисер Николов: Very usefull. How to print Report ?
- (2016-09-16) Deepak Bagade: amazing and useful tool
- (2016-06-15) Dirk Reuschling: Hides the page content and sizes to device size when emulating a mobile device. I prefer using PageSpeed with PNaCl or the PageSpeed website.
- (2015-12-30) Jason Wolter: Pretty nice and it's getting there as a useful tool.
- (2015-12-08) Botond Kopacz: missing the export function
- (2015-03-04) Jason Matthews: Pretty neat!
- (2019-12-19, v:1.6.1) Team Solution QA: Need a guide document
Hi, Could you send me a guide document this tool? Thanks.
- (2019-04-16, v:1.6.1) Kiki: View everything
Very useful tool except that the scrollbar doesn't appear unless I zoom out - and then the text is too small to read. I can't see anything below the pie charts. Any way to fix this?
- (2018-04-17, v:1.6.1) Daniel Hannan: sound
i cant hear any music or films but it makes a sound when i turn it on
- (2017-08-11, v:1.6.1) export result
Can this support exporting PNG?
- (2017-08-02, v:1.6.1) Reset Result time
If i load a page, Performance Analyzer plugin prepare the report. I need to reset this time. How to Reset the result time? I need to verify other tab on the same page But it shows same time
- (2017-04-07, v:1.6.1) aravindhan padmanabhan: Exporting Report
How can I export report out of it??
- (2016-12-24, v:1.6.1) Sanjoy Banerjee: Can someone reply what is Duration Parallel (ms)
I tried to calculate all the fields which are working fine except for Duration Parallel otal Requests: 150 Domains Total: 32 Requests by Domain Requests Avg. Duration (ms) Duration Parallel (ms) Duration Sum (ms) Percentage
- (2016-12-22, v:1.6.1) Vijay Shanker Mishra: not showing complete results
When i check the results on performance analyzer screen, it is not showing complete results, it looks like the lower 2/3 portion is blank.
- (2016-11-07, v:1.6.1) himanshu agrahari: Exporting report
How can I export this report ?
- (2016-09-16, v:1.6.1) Deepak Bagade: Enable export of report into jpg or pdf
The tool is great, gives all the necessary details. I feel if you could enable export of the report into jpg or excel will add value to it, not sure whether it will be too much for a freeware
- (2015-10-03, v:1.6.1) Giovani Spagnolo: View results in HTML
Could be useful to provide a link to open results in a HTML page created by the extension, to save the results or copy/paste parts of it !