Override websites with your own code snippets
Customize the Web! Web Override allows you to create custom scripts and have them automatically injected to any webpage! Use the force of Web Override to customize the web to your needs! jQuery, async.js, moment.js and Lodash are already inside so you can use them on any website! If you have any feedback we'd love to hear from you! What's new? -------------------------------- v0.6.0 - Everything is brand new! - Save scripts on the chrome sync storage (sync between computers) - updated UI and lots of bugfixes v0.4.1 - Moved to a private and more stable api server v0.4.1 - Disable the hint for the available scripts - Marked external non-editable overrides in the "All Overrides" Table - Added moment.js to the available libraries to hack with v0.4.0 - All new search options to lookup scripts and overrides from the web! - now supports styles from stylebot (stylebot.me) - Notify when there are available scripts for download on the website you are visiting - UI improvements - Bug fixes and performance - async.js was added to the list of available libraries to use v0.3.0 - Keyboard shortcuts to move between tabs, Use Ctrl + 1-9 - Implemented ACE code editor - Select code editor theme from the about screen - Multiple domain regexp for one role - Use Ctrl+S keyboard shortcut to save changes - "waitForElement", "waitForElementVisible" api - Small UI fixes
- (2019-09-20) IMABANANA: how can i overight a game file to like make me in a higher level or something if someone can help me then please reply
- (2019-06-26) Ben Chandler: Perfecto 👌🏼
- (2019-05-16) Caike Bispo: Awesome extension, congratulations!
- (2018-11-09) 耿昌宇: Could you please add override for static json files?
- (2017-09-19) Alex Roberts: It's a powerful tool, but there is ZERO documentation on how to use it anywhere. The website just links back here...
- (2017-05-30) Alex A.: Thank you so freaking much for your work! Came across it by accident while looking for st..sh replacement and about to install one I don't real like, because I wanted something more professional... And there it was right below. I wish there was some way to find out about latest dev-oriented great extensions.Just started testing just now and I'll do my best to help find and report bugs.
- (2017-01-22) Bob Marshall: Works as advertised, a great way to add custom CSS. I've used Stylish for years but given the recent changes over there I was glad to find this replacement.
- (2016-10-14) Scott Beeson: Easily the most useful extension ever.
- (2016-05-26) reza sd: perfect thanks
- (2015-12-12) Israel Arnold: I use this to block image posts on Twitter to avoid all the porn. You could do all kinds of things with it. Even fix the way a page prints out.
- (2015-07-03) João Victor Santos: Great!
- (2015-05-25) Avi Revivo: Awesome extension! Easy to use and much simpler than Tampermonkey
- (2015-02-28) Tony Nogaj: i kind of cant get it to work... i add a style, but it doesnt affect the page :/ help me...
- (2014-10-15) Jack Dawson: Awesome sauce I've been waiting for someone to make a good one like this!
- (2014-06-27) Grim Cap: do not working at all
- (2019-10-10, v:1.0.0) Евгений Углов: I accidentally deleted my all overrides
Hello! I am beginner developer extensions. I experimented with this extension and accidentally deleted it after reinstall extension all my overrides were deleted. Is it possible to restore them? Where he kept stored scripts of this extension? Thank you!
- (2019-06-19, v:1.0.0) Jones Germanni: Import
I can choose file to import but there's no button to submit it.
- (2019-01-22, v:1.0.0) Lisa Tweedie: Demo video
Would really encourage others to post videos of how they use web ovverides - there is a not much information out there but I have found with experimentation this tool is really powerful - let me know if you are interested in collaborating on a video. Dan or anyone else!
- (2019-01-15, v:1.0.0) Maxim Kovtun: How to distribute my Override?
I wrote an override recently and would like to share. On one of the screenshot there is a Search screen. I didn't manage to find it, so how I can share my script? Thanks!
- (2019-01-03, v:1.0.0) Adam Vernon: Extension abruptly stopped saving changes
Within 24 hours of installing the extension, and without restarting or updating Chrome, modifications to my overrides went from being propagated normally to having no effect. That is to say, an older version of my override was preserved, but it could not be changed or deleted. The text editor showed the new version during edits and after clicking Save, but on reloading the extension, an older edit would always be served. Removing and reinstalling the extension did not fix the issue. It cleared my overrides as expected, but no new overrides could be created thereafter. Thanks for your help and for making Web Override.
- (2018-06-29, v:1.0.0) Ilio Braz: doesn't read
the extension stopped reading *.json files
- (2017-02-04, v:1.0.0) Michael Lajlev: Import don't work & deleting don't work
Import don't work & deleting don't work
- (2016-09-14, v:1.0.0) Matija M: Subdomains
If I put url in URL Query, it doesn't affect subdomains, is there any way I can do that?
- (2015-08-14, v:1.0.0) David Hatch: Does inject HTML always end up at the bottom of the page?
- (2015-07-23, v:1.0.0) CyberPath Coder: User Guide, Urgent Request...
This ADDon it's... SO Awesome... I now this is for those who know what's all about coding html... But there are someone Newbies that dont understand some areas, like -> Add URL Query (URL RegExp for the override to work on) What is this for??!! it really needs a USER GUIDE for quick start... NICE one i LOVE IT.